Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
replay....only for about 10-15 mins though before scheduled shows begin today

damm :mask: I was hoping to catch it again :lol:

replay....only for about 10-15 mins though before scheduled shows begin today

Donatas is queued, I see.

Hmmm, I just got a phone call... all of a sudden this week is taking on the taste of last week. :yucky:

Donatas is queued, I see.

Hmmm, I just got a phone call... all of a sudden this week is taking on the taste of last week. :yucky:

u need to NOT answer to phone calls except if its your wife calling :mask: :lol:

we jumped to a another replay??? wth?? :p

Dan. You still here? :blink:

Hi people :). Good set, just asking Daniel on myspace for tracklist hehe!

Dan I got my afterhours tshirt! :grinning: Gonna wear it to Markus in vancouver :super:

hahaha im here hun :hug:

There's something about your site that makes me a little crazy. Unless someone posts right away, I can't find the set's thread. You need a link up there at the top of the page where it says "NOW PLAYING >>" to take you to the thread of the current set. See what I mean? It's not obvious enough. I shouldn't have to search all over the place to find the current set's thread. :(

Hi people :). Good set, just asking Daniel on myspace for tracklist hehe!

Dan I got my afterhours tshirt! :grinning: Gonna wear it to Markus in vancouver :super:

I want to get two of them. One for me and one for Danmark_Ori, my beautiful love. :lovers:

There's something about your site that makes me a little crazy. Unless someone posts right away, I can't find the set's thread. You need a link up there at the top of the page where it says "NOW PLAYING >>" to take you to the thread of the current set. See what I mean? It's not obvious enough. I shouldn't have to search all over the place to find the current set's thread. :(

That's my most frequent gripe too. It's on the feature list for V2 of AH.FM.

The easiest way is just to search for it. If the set is older than 14 days, it should be in the archive, otherwise it'll be under the LiveSets thread.

Last edited:

Back