Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi people :). Good set, just asking Daniel on myspace for tracklist hehe!

Dan I got my afterhours tshirt! :grinning: Gonna wear it to Markus in vancouver :super:

wow nice take some pics dude i wanna see :)

There's something about your site that makes me a little crazy. Unless someone posts right away, I can't find the set's thread. You need a link up there at the top of the page where it says "NOW PLAYING >>" to take you to the thread of the current set. See what I mean? It's not obvious enough. I shouldn't have to search all over the place to find the current set's thread. :(

all sets go to Livesets @ AH.FM forum

in there all sets get posted automatically :)
we also have archives for 14days + older sets

wow nice take some pics dude i wanna see :)

all sets go to Livesets @ AH.FM forum

in there all sets get posted automatically :)
we also have archives for 14days + older sets

but they don't come up on a Replay, do they, unless someone posts in it?

That's my most frequent gripe too. It's on the feature list for V2 of AH.FM.

The easiest way is just to search for it. If the set is older than 14 days, it should be in the archive, otherwise it'll be under the LiveSets thread.

I'm sorry, but having to search for the current thread is a pain in the ass. :( :(

When will V2 come out and how will you handle that particular problem? :|

no they dont someone needs to post in them and they go up ...

since i dont replay 30days old sets its always on page 1 or page 2 of Livesets @ AH.FM

I don't think it does. I noticed that last night. Since no one posted, I gave up and went and read the end of that John Grisham book. :(

I don't think it does. I noticed that last night. Since no one posted, I gave up and went and read the end of that John Grisham book. :(

but the Search function is easy LOL...just make sure you chose Search Titles Only....:hug:

Don't mean to sound like a party pooper, since your idea is an ok one. But if you go to the Livesets thread and use the search function with the date or show name or dj then it will usually come up pretty quickly. If it's not on page one, just go to page 2 and hit search again :)

but the Search function is easy LOL...just make sure you chose Search Titles Only....:hug:

Oh. Well that would explain why I couldn't find it when I tried searching. :(

I just hate it when I go, "Duh." :mask:

yah thats a easy one... since all shows have dates automatic it takes 1 sec :)

the new panel were hoping to link next 5 and last 5 sets to actual forum...

its in works... beta will be coming out end of the month hopefully.

Last edited:
Don't mean to sound like a party pooper, since your idea is an ok one. But if you go to the Livesets thread and use the search function with the date or show name or dj then it will usually come up pretty quickly. If it's not on page one, just go to page 2 and hit search again :)

yeah thats what i do :)

Yeah, but ... I don't come here to have to work. I want to relax, listen and post. I don't want to have to go "deer hunting" to find the thread for the CURRENT set.

Yeah. That's right. I'm bitching. :wall:

Yeah, but ... I don't come here to have to work. I want to relax, listen and post. I don't want to have to go "deer hunting" to find the thread for the CURRENT set.

Yeah. That's right. I'm bitching. :wall:

we will try to link the main panel with the actual thread in future. :)

yah thats a easy one... since all shows have dates automatic it takes 1 sec :)

the new panel were hoping to link next 5 and last 5 sets to actual forum...

its in works... beta will be coming out end of the month hopefully.

Thank the Trance gods! :bow:

And Dan 'da Man, of course. (kiss) :hug:

Deer hunting is fun, by the way. I even know how to field dress out a deer. And I cook a mean venison steak, too. Yummy. :grinning:

Okay. Now this set, I love. This is my kind of trance. Ownage. :music:

btw..if you want a good book look for Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer...its a true story :grinning:

Back