Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:lol: Can't understand a word - believe me ! :)

Very nice track here, btw :music:
btw polar...do you know what the real name is of "knut 2"? (the baby polar in Neurenberg)...can't find it anywhere... :unsure:

btw polar...do you know what the real name is of "knut 2"? (the baby polar in Neurenberg)...can't find it anywhere... :unsure:

:( two cubs killed by their mother ( in free nature done only when the mother knows the youngsters have no chance to survive : ill, for instance )

About the third one of a different mother I've done no info search myself yet, LOL ! Your question came ' out of the blue ' to me ! :wow:

time for...

guitar george, he knows all the chords :grinning:

:( two cubs killed by their mother ( in free nature done only when the mother knows the youngters have no chance to survive : ill, for instance )

About the third one of a different mother I've done no info search myself yet, LOL ! Your question came ' out of the blue ' to me ! :wow:
Woah you didn't know?!

The first two were eaten by their mothers...the third one was pushed away by her mother a couple of days ago, to prevent it from dying aswell the zoo's staff has decided to raise her by hand, just like Knut :hug:

ZDF.de - Suche

heute.de Nachrichten - Neuer "Knut" in Nürnberg

this is what you mean Dustwave ? :music:

"Mutter zunehmend nervös geworden"

"Wir haben uns zum Einschreiten entschlossen, da die Mutter offensichtlich keinen sicheren Platz mehr für das Junge gefunden hat und zunehmend nervös geworden ist", sagte Zoodirektor Dag Encke am Dienstag. Bislang hatten es die Verantwortlichen abgelehnt, in die Aufzucht einzugreifen. Das galt auch noch einen Tag nach dem Tod der beiden Babys des Eisbärenweibchens Vilma. Vermutlich waren beide Jungtiere krank und daraufhin von der Mutter aufgefressen worden.

Packing finished... :) Still 15 minutes left.. Nice :)

Woah you didn't know?!

The first two were eaten by their mothers...the third one was pushed away by her mother a couple of days ago, to prevent it from dying aswell the zoo's staff has decided to raise her by hand, just like Knut :hug:

but only after some pretty ' pressure ' by all kind of people and authorities ! What's the matter these days ? Even in the laughingly small Dutch (man planted) woods, many foresters and nature preservists at times are playing ' rainforest ' : keeping things ' untouched ' and totally ignoring the fact natural balances are already and totally messed up. I can't imagine passive-only watching how a mother consumes her own breed .. .. .. :yikes:​

The Neurenberg ZOO staff should be trialed for this in my humble bear opinion :mask: :unsure:

The girl you lost to cocaine (SvD remix) is coming :love:

And my dinner and work as well.. So see you later :hug:

The girl you lost to cocaine (SvD remix) is coming :love:

And my dinner and work as well.. So see you later :hug:

:dancing: good appetite, ClubGirl ! :grinning:​

Holy crap! What is THIS? :wow:

My name is Rosco? :lol:

Back