• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
this uplift is awesome:dance::super:

No, she moved to Australia when she married my uncle. But she visits Sri Lanka regularly :)

01-sri-lanka-map.jpg
hahahahaa .. That was a fast uploadd hehe .. :D:D Thanks mann Good to say Hi to yall :D

tune after tune after tune :)

No, she moved to Australia when she married my uncle. But she visits Sri Lanka regularly :)

hehe LOL Half of the Sri Lankans are in Aussi nowadays :D:D I dnt know why they wanna leave this beautiful country .. :S I wanna leave here cuz there is no trance energy nor Single trance club here HAHAHA :D::D :p

Hello there Morenze! :wave: Sri Lanka is the best producer of tea in the world! :good: Get your friends over here! :friends:

Sorry, it is not Things That Happen but it is Adam Nickey for sure. :p

You got it ryt !!! hehe Thanks for the warm welcome .. Hope to continue writing !! hehe Thanks again (Y))

Sri Lanka is also famous or infamous for Durians. The stinkiest fruit in the world! "_

oops! LOL!!

Well said my friend, well said

This tune rocks!!

I hope the AH admin will forgive me for hammering out posts so fast :)

No problem. We are like big family, keep it in your mind. :friends:

Glad to be part of a big trance family .. I feel Privileged .... :D :D :dance: BTW the song u have mentioned at the bottom of ur post .. Is it like a really good Uplifting songg .. ;-) :D:D :music::choon: .. Hmmmmmmm

Glad to be part of a big trance family .. I feel Privileged .... :D :D :dance: BTW the song u have mentioned at the bottom of ur post .. Is it like a really good Uplifting songg .. ;-) :D:D :music::choon: .. Hmmmmmmm
Awesome! :hug: Glad you like it. :super:

Back