• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* current track : Red Sky ! *

oooo nice track now

id?

:music: ON AIR Krow - Audile Cuisine 005 on AH.FM :dancing:

:dancing: ok - have 2 leave now ! :grinning:​

Dt8 Project - Tomorrow Never Comes ( Gareth Emery remix )
:mml:

I like what I'm hearing. :)

what was the tune with lil vox before this one now? dammit i love it

:choonalert::choon::choon:

this musta been when Krow went to grab a beer hehe ;)

i'll be honest now... the transitons are pretty bad, and i'd be ashamed if i were the DJ :l

this is the fifth show for christ sake... the choons are nice, but pls pay more attention on the transitions, this would be the first warning.

thank you

i'll be honest now... the transitons are pretty bad, and i'd be ashamed if i were the DJ :l

this is the fifth show for christ sake... the choons are nice, but pls pay more attention on the transitions, this would be the first warning.

thank you
:wow: You thief :spank: :)

thank you

have u been listening since minute 1? and are you a dj to know if the transitions are good or bad?

i didnt notice anything "bad" about the transitions, and since your not a dj, you cant judge them!

EDIT: plz do some research on krow and his previous shows and mixes in the past before judging like this.

Last edited:
have u been listening since minute 1? and are you a dj to know if the transitions are good or bad?

i didnt notice anything "bad" about the transitions, and since your not a dj, you cant judge them!

come on man, the 2nd to last transition was obviously not beatmatched properly. Could easily hear double bass kicks.

Pffffttt... well at least I liked it.. :music:

I am a DJ. and i must say, the last transition was BAD!! you can improve. i don't doubt that, just that, its a shame , you have good good tunes but the transitions makes it......a wastage!!

I am a DJ. and i must say, the last transition was BAD!! you can improve. i don't doubt that, just that, its a shame , you have good good tunes but the transitions makes it......a wastage!!

i understand mate, there might have been some possible weakspots, but in general im speaking.

come on man, the 2nd to last transition was obviously not beatmatched properly. Could easily hear double bass kicks.

i always hear double kicks in mixes lol not new to me, but you could be right, djs arent perfect!! a small weakspot may happen with the biggest djs in the scene today, trust me!

Back