Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ok all take it easy, maybe he had issues with pc, i have noticed many bad trasitions, really bad myself. Im sure there is a explanation.

lets hear krows side of story.

cheers

alright, no offense to kowy, just defending one of my artists and personally enjoyed the mix and didnt notice those mixing issues as much as others did, thanks for the advice though, appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes, I do admit I had problems mixing in Adam Nickey's Shift. I had family over for dinner and I was just storming around home back and forth to the decks. Shit happens, people make mistakes and that's okay. I appreciate your criticism and I will work more on my transitions for sure!

Question though, if you hate the transitions so much, why tune in all this time?
Furthermore, if you have any tips towards improving my transitions, feel free to drop me a line.

As for the people who tuned in to the show itself, here's the tracklist:
o1. Heatbeat - Chochicho Tiene Hambre (Original mix)
o2. Young Parisians - You Write The Rules (Solarstone remix)
o3. Mr. Pit - Isolarium (Original mix)
o4. Sied van Riel - Sigh (Originial mix)
o5. Ashley Wallbridge ft. Meighan Nealon - I Believe (Sied van Riel remix)
o6. Esmaye - Secret Garden (Myon & Shane54 pres. Black Army dub)
o7. Mind X - Sensation Seekers (Martin Roth Nu Style remix)
o8. Ferry Corsten ft. Denise Rivera - Possession (Original extended mix)
o9. Rank 1 vs. Jochen Miller - And Then (Original mix)
1o. Lili Hayden - Anything (Gabriel & Dresden Code 313 dub)
11. M Waering - 5 Terre (Original mix)
12. Randy Boyer & Kristina Sky - Set It Off (Heatbeat remix)
13. Santiago Nino & Damien Heck ft. Antonia Lucas - Red Sky (Heatbeat remix)
14. DT8 Project - Tomorrow Never comes (Gareth Emery remix)
15. Kenneth Thomas ft. Colleen Riley - Ghost In the Machine (Estiva dub)
16. Ronski Speed ft. Aruna - All The Way (Original mix)
17. Adam Nickey - Shift (Original mix)
18. Mark Norman - Phantom Manor (Misja Helsloot redo)
19. Static Blue ft. Chaterine - Closer To You (Original dub mix)
2o. Fast Distance - Heaven's Melody (Michael Angelo & Jim remix)
21. Ronski Speed & Sebastian Sand - Sole Survivor (Ronski Speed mix)

Glad you guys enjoyed it :)

I just went through the set again to make sure if everything was fine or not in terms of transitioning between tracks.
So far I got to my Sensation Seekers transition in and it's fine!
Transitioning Possession out was quite weird cuz I experimented on bringing it quite early. So that's bad transition 1.
Listening to the set further onwards, I did make a tiny misbeatmatch while bringing in 5 Terre but I did correct it pretty quickly. I don't think that counts as much.
Shame... I actually had an awful transition bringing in All The Way.
GOD DAMN!!!! Where did all these misbeatmches come from!? Another one at Heaven's Melody ?!

I never heard all of these while recording it through Traktor...
I take back what I said at first.
My sincere apologies to the fans and listeners. This is the first time I experience such a thing!
Kowy, you were right....

This is by far, my worst episode and set ever!!!!!!
=/

I just went through the set again to make sure if everything was fine or not in terms of transitioning between tracks.
So far I got to my Sensation Seekers transition in and it's fine!
Transitioning Possession out was quite weird cuz I experimented on bringing it quite early. So that's bad transition 1.
Listening to the set further onwards, I did make a tiny misbeatmatch while bringing in 5 Terre but I did correct it pretty quickly. I don't think that counts as much.
GOD DAMN!!!! Where did all these misbeatmches come from!? Another one at Heaven's Melody ?!

I take back what I said at first.
My sincere apologies to the fans and listeners. This is the first time I experience such a thing!
Kowy, you were right....

This is by far, my worst episode and set ever!!!!!!
=/

:hug: though hobby, it's good to see you take your mixing seriously Krow ! I'm sure you and others are aware of this. Best would be, if there's always a check befóre broadcasting - at ease, without hurry. Don't know if that's to realise always .. .. .. :grinning:

Hello, thats bad thing about traktor, you should listen to the set after rendering to mp3 because some mp3's are crazy and that creates awful transition after rendering. I dont know why and it doesnt happen that often, but still. I understand you, and I hope you guys will understand him too. :)

I'm cool with what happened, and I'm glad people pointed out that I had more than 1 bad transition, even though it might have sounded like they heard the worst set ever.

I'll look more into this and make sure things will be A-Ok next episode.
My apologies to the fans and listeners and my thanks to the critiques :)

just heard the replay... yeah, traktor has some problems with rendering sometimes. it usually depends on the bitrate of the tracks you perform transition between. making conversion of one of the files to a higher bitrate and replacing old one with it usually solves the problem without the need of re-mixing the broken part.

Back