Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Should we take a poll to see what gets played?

I vote for:
DJ Shah ft. Adrina Thorpe - Who Will Find Me (Main Mix)

I obviously vote for Andy Bagguley - Together as One (Michael Dow mix):)]

Or Markus Schulz feat. Carrie Skipper - Never be the Same Again:music:

Dan lost a month's worth of tweaking on the weekend, give him another day or so and he'll have re-done it all. :)

Hi jedrek! :wave:

FYI I spent a bit of time with Dan this weekend keeping him company during this disater. Brought him some food since he didnt go shopping for a while. I know almost everything about the entire catastrophe. It's amazing that in 2 days he got what took him over a year and a bit back up and running. All that's left is the small tweaking and what not. We were laughing about it, and I told that this time he better learn a lesson: to back up all this stuff. He said that from now on he will have it backed up everyday. I have a funny feeling that I will be reminding him.

Back on topic: What choon is playing right now?

Oh and HELLO inquitrance! :wave:

tej co ja bede czekal ... ja juz gory wiem he !
i jestem pewien ze bedzie ....
incredible set :p

Very nice track playing now...:music::music:

FYI I spent a bit of time with Dan this weekend keeping him company during this disater. Brought him some food since he didnt go shopping for a while. I know almost everything about the entire catastrophe. It's amazing that in 2 days he got what took him over a year and a bit back up and running. All that's left is the small tweaking and what not. We were laughing about it, and I told that this time he better learn a lesson: to back up all this stuff. He said that from now on he will have it backed up everyday. I have a funny feeling that I will be reminding him.

Back on topic: What choon is playing right now?
It is incredible what he has done. I think we're more in awe of him for what he was able to accomplish during the disaster than we ever were before. Building stuff when you have all the time you need is one thing, building it under pressure is another entirely.

I tried to help too, I was going to order him a pizza over the 'net, but he wouldn't give me his address.

LMFAO! :lol: Why would you go and do something as silly as that? :p

was just a matter of speech, and i realised before i have left the heater on, wondering why i take my jumper off before, and im still sweating, its about 25C in my unit right now lol!

hence i would go and stand outside!

you ppl in the colder climates are more than welcome to imagine that temperature, im sure you can feel the warmth!

:loveah:

It is incredible what he has done. I think we're more in awe of him for what he was able to accomplish during the disaster than we ever were before. Building stuff when you have all the time you need is one thing, building it under pressure is another entirely.

I tried to help too, I was going to order him a pizza over the 'net, but he wouldn't give me his address.

you guys can do that there, order a pizza on the net, how cool! homecooking will never be the same again? :lol::)

was just a matter of speech, and i realised before i have left the heater on, wondering why i take my jumper off before, and im still sweating, its about 25C in my unit right now lol!

you ppl in the colder climates are more than welcome to imagine that temperature, im sure you can feel the warmth!

HAHA! Just bugging you! :) Btw mate, where you from?

sacha ... widze ze znow klimatycznie :)
o to chodzi :)
oby tak dalej !! :ah:

ah yes its coming to your summer now isn't it? well, hope its better than the UK's this year! having said that, it shouldn't be hard :lol:

you guys can do that there, order a pizza on the net, how cool! homecooking will never be the same again? :lol::)

Oh, I don't know if it actually would get there... but I'm sure I could've found someone on the 'net willing to take my money to pretend to deliver a pizza.

At least I'd feel better for trying to help. :lol:

Next time, you should message me and I will give you everything you need. Even his personal phone line and for a price maybe even his credit card! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, sadly its all getting easier and easier making us North Americans more lazy and vulnerable to getting fat. I hate mind frame around here. Always rushing for everything and little time to actually sit down and really enjoy something. Not wonder so many Americans are over weight and Canadians are following close behind. It's all to easy and doing exercise is just too hard and too much work.

Great stuff Sacha!

Off for food now (not pizza!), be back for Le Saux

wow:)
great track Sacha :rock:

Back