Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh, I don't know if it actually would get there... but I'm sure I could've found someone on the 'net willing to take my money to pretend to deliver a pizza.

At least I'd feel better for trying to help. :lol:

What counts is that you were thinking about it and we're willing to do something... that and you are still here supporting AH. I think that is the most important thing to Dan... All the support he still has despite this disater. I don't think many us could have done very much to help him, minus DFX who's a linux God I hear (what a huge nerd) :lol:.

Yeah, sadly its all getting easier and easier making us North Americans more lazy and vulnerable to getting fat. I hate mind frame around here. Always rushing for everything and little time to actually sit down and really enjoy something. Not wonder so many Americans are over weight and Canadians are following close behind. It's all to easy and doing exercise is just too hard and too much work.

Whoa, it suddenly got serious in here. :wow:

Not that I disagree, mind.

Sacha, sorry for spamming you thread with off topic info!

Nice set sof far.

What counts is that you were thinking about it and we're willing to do something... that and you are still here supporting AH. I think that is the most important thing to Dan... All the support he still has despite this disater. I don't think many us could have done very much to help him, minus DFX who's a linux God I hear (what a huge nerd) :lol:.

I never left. I kept a window open to AH all weekend, came back to my PC every five minutes to hit refresh to see if it was back. Didn't listen to any other music either. It was my own little personal sacrifice to the cause.

It would take more than a few days of downtime for AH's fanbase to pack it in and move elsewhere.

Sacha, sorry for spamming you thread with off topic info!

Nice set sof far.

Hey, I'm ready to the distance on this off-topic.

For instance, where is the cause? Is it the fast moving society forcing people to have poor eating habits, or is fast-food the enabler, encouraging society to move faster and faster?

ah yes its coming to your summer now isn't it? well, hope its better than the UK's this year! having said that, it shouldn't be hard :lol:

getting there yes, later in the year! nice to knock the place up a few degrees but not to 25C

yeah shouldnt be hard to beat the Uk there! there heaters could beat me though i reckon??? :lol:

I never left. I kept a window open to AH all weekend, came back to my PC every five minutes to hit refresh to see if it was back. Didn't listen to any other music either. It was my own little personal sacrifice to the cause.

It would take more than a few days of downtime for AH's fanbase to pack it in and move elsewhere.

Yeah, it's amazing how close and tight of a group we are.

Anyone keeping a tracklist?

Hey, I'm ready to the distance on this off-topic.

For instance, where is the cause? Is it the fast moving society forcing people to have poor eating habits, or is fast-food the enabler, encouraging society to move faster and faster?

LOL! I think that we should take this to another thread. I feel bad for side tracking Sacha's thread!

Hehehe... maybe hour late but still great :) way to go Sacha!

Greets for Y'all

and cheers,

LOL! I think that we should take this to another thread. I feel bad for side tracking Sacha's thread!
Oh well. I'm doing too many other things right now to devote the proper attention to it anyway. And with Extrema coming up in a few minutes, the place is about to go nuts anyway.

Sacha........wow:super:
:mml:

he! shaman ;) joł ;)
sacha louder louder!!!!!! :ah:

Back