Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

:music: the ónly thing I did was simply quoting : ( this time LOL :p :lol: ) no 'special effects' intended :wow: :)

i know, but what i'm saying is that we can still post pictures and images, but...when you chose to quote it automatically ONLY the URL will show, that way we don't have to see the same damn picture/image a million times :lol:

* and>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>on the music goes ! *

lol, how did I not know about it? :lol:

my edited consisted of inserting a <hard return> < Enter > at the front of each smiley URL :)

I love this track. :choonalert: :cat:

* ON AIR Raneem - Beirut On Fire 07 Incl. Cressida Guest Mix *

i know, but what i'm saying is that we can still post pictures and images, but...when you chose to quote it automatically ONLY the URL will show, that way we don't have to see the same damn picture/image a million times :lol:

yup. But now it seems the way it's implemented this way, a quote gets ' out of length ' automatically too ! Someone should check this out and think about a solution here ? Am I the first one quoting a series of ' outside AH.FM ' smileys ? :music:

Lyrics: " you leave me stonecold " .. .. .. what a sad text ! :wow:

:choon: Tune on now! Stonecold?..

* on 2nd thought about ' on fire ' anyone ? *

Techies discussion:p:p:p

your first remark about the very title of this set was my very first association reading it - the moment I logged in here :hug:

* what is your current ava ???? *

Well too bad it's a big white furry thing cause I would try some of my antique kung fu tech on him!!:mask::lol:

:music: I'm still wondering about the exact contents of your current ava .. .. .. all things mouse-sized or smaller are indifferent to me, as a bear, you know ? Or it should be red berries :lol:

yup. But now it seems the way it's implemented this way, a quote gets ' out of length ' automatically too ! Someone should check this out and think about a solution here ? Am I the first one quoting a series of ' outside AH.FM ' smileys ? :music:

Lyrics: " you leave me stonecold " .. .. .. what a sad text ! :wow:

its implemented very well, and there is no need for a solution, if people chose to use a freakin million smileys from outside, when we already have enough here...than, maybe they should stop...:p:p:p

it's also good to post spaces between images :mask:

.. .. .. and, referring to nasim's post of simply a range of external smiley's , put spacec between ànything else

such a function could 'possibly' inserted into the 'quoting process' ? :music:

.. .. .. and, referring to nasim's post of simply a range of external smiley's , put spacec between ànything else

such a function could 'possibly' inserted into the 'quoting process' ? :music:
yep :smile1: :smile1:

Back