Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:music: I'm still wondering about the exact contents of your current ava .. .. .. all things mouse-sized or smaller are indifferent to me, as a bear, you know ? Or it should be red berries :lol:

Does that work!!???:mask::lol::lol:

its implemented very well, and there is no need for a solution, if people chose to use a freakin million smileys from outside, when we already have enough here...than, maybe they should stop...:p:p:p

I wouldn't mind if the "More" page for smileys showed that existed on the system. There's some good ones that have been pushed off the page that I don't recall the text for anymore.

That's a long way of saying "There's even more smileys than you see." :)

:music: I'm still wondering about the exact contents of your current ava .. .. .. all things mouse-sized or smaller are indifferent to me, as a bear, you know ? Or it should be red berries :lol:

U do not recognize Pai Me???? Than be aware of the risk:

Pai Mei: Do you believe you are my match?
The Bride: No.
Pai Mei: Are you aware I kill at will?
The Bride: Yes.
Pai Mei: Is it your wish to die?
The Bride: No.
Pai Mei: Then you must be stupid... so stupid.

:mask::)

heya in·iq·ui·trance ! :music:

the simple quoting of a series of external smileys ( pictures too ? Haven't tried anything yet ) gives a lay-out that's putting all quoted things in one long line - I edited my post though only MS IE 7.0 extended the quote: FireFox and Opera behaved ' normal '​

Ref. to : 11-01-2008 Raneem - Beirut on Fire 007 with Cressida - Page 3 - width manually fixed by inerting hard returns

* quoting two pictures test mode *

Does that work!!???:mask::lol::lol:

Let's see ( the quoting, I mean ) :)

those berries look phantàstic to me ! :super:

Poisonous Berries : aha ! :p :lol:

heya in·iq·ui·trance ! :music:

the simple quoting of a series of external smileys ( pictures too ? Haven't tried anything yet ) gives a lay-out that's putting all quoted things in one long line - I edited my post though only MS IE 7.0 extended the quote: FireFox and Opera behaved ' normal '​

Ref. to : 11-01-2008 Raneem - Beirut on Fire 007 with Cressida - Page 3 - width manually fixed by inerting hard returns

Hi Ori! :hug: :wave:

Erm... can you send me a PM about that? I can't look at it now, but will later. Sorry. :(

Back