How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
No wonder i love :ah: .....i`ll be there in fourm mode anyway :dance:, going to be good :bravo::hug::friends::dance::super::dance::megacrazy::dance::music::dance:

If I didn't have unbelievable amounts of Uni work to do, Leeds wasn't a 5 hour drive away and I wasn't DJ'ing tomorrow, I'd be there without fail. At least I won't miss out on the music still!

If I didn't have unbelievable amounts of Uni work to do, Leeds wasn't a 5 hour drive away and I wasn't DJ'ing tomorrow, I'd be there without fail. At least I won't miss out on the music still!

i would still go too it hehe

oh not long now to wait

lol, I wish I could but need to be on top form as playing with Activa tomorrow night and need to get cd's and such in order and burnt. If I went I'd probably end up at some after party and wouldn't be back till god knows what time and that would be bad haha :)

lol, I wish I could but need to be on top form as playing with Activa tomorrow night and need to get cd's and such in order and burnt. If I went I'd probably end up at some after party and wouldn't be back till god knows what time and that would be bad haha :)

were u playing tomorrow ?

A new night in Bournemouth called Eternal Trance. Activa Headlining, Slinky resident Dav Gomrass, Me and a couple of other locals. Looking forward to it, gonna be an awesome night :)

A new night in Bournemouth called Eternal Trance. Activa Headlining, Slinky resident Dav Gomrass, Me and a couple of other locals. Looking forward to it, gonna be an awesome night :)

very nice Activa is superb :dance::dance::dance:

Hello everybody ;) waiting for massive show...

Aye, he ripped it up @ Slinky last month. Lots of good new events happening down this way. Ben Gold and Claudia Cazacu next month too :super: :dance:

Tuned here and waiting...

Back