How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Has been watching the World Cup games in South Africa today, Drinking loads of :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: and listening to live sets on :ah:

What a Friday night so far :grinning: :):music:

:mml: :mml: :mml: :mml:

Morning all! Hope the broadcast is sounding sweet! Laz and I will be here al night making sure you behave! :)

Has been watching the World Cup games in South Africa today, Drinking loads of :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: and listening to live sets on :ah:

What a Friday night so far :grinning: :):music:

:mml: :mml: :mml: :mml:

yes me too been on here all day & football :megacrazy::megacrazy:

Hello All! :music::music:
:driver::driver::driver::driver::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::driver::driver::driver::driver:

haha awesome!! gota love linking up via facebook!

ahh cheers mate, will take that on board...pretty fired up about finally haivng a set :D:D

Yeah well if you think about it, most people are in a club to enjoy themselves, not to categorically pick a set apart. Especially if it's not a night full of headliners. Just keep that in mind and have fun, you'll be fine :)

Yup more chilled set but not bad at all :dance::dance::dance:
To be fair I've heard loads of Will's warm up sets at DS in the past and they're always excellent :) The art of the warm up set is lost on many DJs these days but he's always spot on with it :bravo:

Hey all, what a Friday it's been, like everyone else I've had a good day of beer and football, now it's time to get ready to set off to Digital Society :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

I refuse to stop dancing :rave: :rave:

Back