How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi Sunny Tomorrow :friends:, Like your avatar , which one is she? :)

Hello there trancebear:friends: this girl is Katharine Mcphee. I think she's a singer:)

Evening all, hope you're having fun! :ah:

Hello Lazarus! :friends:
Yeah, relaxing :music::music:

Will have to leave soon, though..Early start tomorrow!

Hey all, what a Friday it's been, like everyone else I've had a good day of beer and football, now it's time to get ready to set off to Digital Society :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

I refuse to stop dancing :rave: :rave:

have a great night :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hey SUNNY! :hug::hug: IM doing fine, watched the foot, African-danced and annoyed my neighbours with my loud shouts while watching foot! So pretty lucrative day! :mask::mask:

And you? :friends::)

I'm fine, thanks:hug:

tuned in:music:

did you think i would let you?:lol::lol::lol:

Hello Lazarus! :friends:
Yeah, relaxing :music::music:

Will have to leave soon, though..Early start tomorrow!
Me too mate! I'm having to leave early tonight as well as I have an exam tomorrow, so I'm on the first shift with the broadcast while Phil's out there enjoying himself :)

Hope it's all sounding sweet! Took us ages to set it all up. Hat tip to Dan for saving the day :bow:

Me too mate! I'm having to leave early tonight as well as I have an exam tomorrow, so I'm on the first shift with the broadcast while Phil's out there enjoying himself :)

Hope it's all sounding sweet! Took us ages to set it all up. Hat tip to Dan for saving the day :bow:

sound is exellent m8 :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Have u seen that Rosie that is going to be in the new Transformer 3 film , she is a babe :lovers: :music:

No, what's her name?:grinning:

Chris Reece - Salvation (Jerome Isma-Ae & Daniel Portman Remix) :megacrazy::megacrazy::super:

Back