Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it's just another store, you know same as billa, intermarche...

wait we have carrefour express... but they have crappy bags :mask: i bought some juice in glass bottle and it broke up on car parking few meters from the shop :lol: didn't even open the bottle :cry:
havent heard of billa and intermarche :unsure:

:console:

it's just another store, you know same as billa, intermarche...

wait we have carrefour express... but they have crappy bags :mask: i bought some juice in glass bottle and it broke up on car parking few meters from the shop :lol: didn't even open the bottle :cry:

hmm..you're using the plastic bags from the store?....what happened to being environmentally friendly? :P:P:P

here most stores make you pay if you want any, so i have my own :)

hmm..you're using the plastic bags from the store?....what happened to being environmentally friendly? :P:P:P

here most stores make you pay if you want any, so i have my own :)
i've heard in other eu countries you have to use paper bags... not sure if it's true tho...
here you get some shitty plastic bags for free or you can buy bigger and less crappy :mask:

one is german, other is french :mask:.... they are bit smaller than carrefour....
ooo ok..i dont think more will be opened because the government doesnt want smaller shops not being able to have a business.

ooo ok..i dont think more will be opened because the government doesnt want smaller shops not being able to have a business.
last few years our local authorities didn't want to have big shopping centers here (over 3000 m2 or so) so there are mostly smaller like billa or carrefour express...

i've heard in other eu countries you have to use paper bags... not sure if it's true tho...
here you get some shitty plastic bags for free or you can buy bigger and less crappy :mask:
in my Carrefour and in most of the groceries besides Paris, there is no more plastic bags. But you can buy a bigggg bags made of .. I dunno what ? lol its look like plastic but its not and they say its an environmental bag but its not paper.

Well, since i'm living in Paris, I still have those plastic bag haha :)

last few years our local authorities didn't want to have big shopping centers here (over 3000 m2 or so) so there are mostly smaller like billa or carrefour express...
for the same reason as mine?

And Auchan + carrefour rox !!! I dont like Intermarché.

haha Got nice memories from the Carrefour of Athens .. ;)

for the same reason as mine?
they thought that some small local shops when you buy bread, milk, etc... will lost customers....
i don't think it might happen, no one wants to go on the other part of the city to buy bread for breakfast :lol:

they thought that some small local shops when you buy bread, milk, etc... will lost customers....
i don't think it might happen, no one wants to go on the other part of the city to buy bread for breakfast :lol:
haha.

it's the same reason here too but there are grocery shops everywhere lol.

i remember champion (:unsure:) when i've been to france :lol:
yeah .. champion is one of the *daughters* of Carrefour lol .. in Paris, you got no Carrefour, only champion & little crappy groceries .. I do my shopping weekly there :):grinning:

sooo ! When did you come here ? :)

haha.

it's the same reason here too but there are grocery shops everywhere lol.
and authorities in kalisz allowed them... and there are carrefour, few tescos, media markt and castorama :lol:

yeah .. champion is one of the *daughters* of Carrefour lol .. in Paris, you got no Carrefour, only champion & little crappy groceries .. I do my shopping weekly there :):grinning:

sooo ! When did you come here ? :)
i've been there 4 times i believe... on cote d'azure :wub: but it's was long time ago :lol:

Back