• Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
me too :tongue:
lolol well... my cousin worked in Athens something like 5years .. so, she speaks greek. Then, when we went to Carrefour, we were acting like stupid frenchies searching for their cheese (lol) and suddenly, talked in greek (When I'm tanned, I look like a medit. girl so it was easy for me to be seen like a greek girl) etc. that was soooo funny

Talked with lot of ppl there lol

And ... well, I have to say that one of the best friends of my cousin is the girl who has built the Carrefour so ... we know some nice places of this building eheh

are the smaller ones still surviving? :tongue:
i think so :lol:

actually all those big ones are close to eachother :lol: almost around the corner :lol:

and funny thing that there is large big star store, but only with outlets, if you want to buy new and high quality stuff, you have to come here :lol:

i've been there 4 times i believe... on cote d'azure :wub: but it's was long time ago :lol:
haa.. the South .. mh .. lol I guess you know this part of France better than me now ! ;) My fav part of the country is the west : Bretagne :wub: :wub:

lolol well... my cousin worked in Athens something like 5years .. so, she speaks greek. Then, when we went to Carrefour, we were acting like stupid frenchies searching for their cheese (lol) and suddenly, talked in greek (When I'm tanned, I look like a medit. girl so it was easy for me to be seen like a greek girl) etc. that was soooo funny

Talked with lot of ppl there lol

And ... well, I have to say that one of the best friends of my cousin is the girl who has built the Carrefour so ... we know some nice places of this building eheh
uhuh :lol:

i think so :lol:

actually all those big ones are close to eachother :lol: almost around the corner :lol:

and funny thing that there is large big star store, but only with outlets, if you want to buy new and high quality stuff, you have to come here :lol:
interesting lol.

you live close to the city?

haa.. the South .. mh .. lol I guess you know this part of France better than me now ! ;) My fav part of the country is the west : Bretagne :wub: :wub:
i was 4 times in saint raphael for 2 weeks, so i think i wouldn't get lost there :lol:

got 10 minutes by foot to the center :lol:

actually here everything is close :lol:
haha that's nice..so it wouldnt be a problem for you to get to the city.

poland is smaller than malaysia :wow:

haha that's nice..so it wouldnt be a problem for you to get to the city.

poland is smaller than malaysia :wow:
it's quite small city, small but cute :smile1:

only about 75k people...

yeah... pl is in europe, there isn't any big country :lol:

Back