• Decent

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im gonna have to get a new one.. mine shrunk in the wash :(

i still have a lil belly after i dropped 11-12 kilos and this contrasting one is a tight model so so I was worried if the belly sticks out but actually it was just me who thought so... it looks nice. :mask:

yeah have to be carefull with this tight one when wwashing it.... im pretty sure it cant go any tighter as it is now :lolz:

05. Deepwide Pres. Kylkai - Kaimaar (Six Senses Remix) [Enhanced Progressive]

i still have a lil belly after i dropped 11-12 kilos and this contrasting one is a tight model so so I was worried if the belly sticks out but actually it was just me who thought so... it looks nice. :mask:

yeah have to be carefull with this tight one when wwashing it.... im pretty sure it cant go any tighter as it is now :lolz:

you telling contrast t-shirt, what color is that? and why contrast?

IT like me, he joined the club:super:

hello jedreeeeeeeek:hug:

everyone talks about the IT but is my job IT if im CAM-engineer? :mask: word IT is so faltering :lol:

ya they shrink a lot i htink but mine was too small to begin with

Back