• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* preparing ec for Nocturnal in the mean time .. .. .. *

Polar Bear Power. (kiss) :lovers: :cat:

hello back my love Cat :cat: Lady !
:music: My mum entered some two hours ago - after tea and her leave I had a small dinner. Something we discussed briefly is Moosh having to stay in or out for a day when I go to my full time job this Monday .. .. .. :music:

S8 & T remiiiiiix :wub:

:super::choon:RUSH HOUR:choon::super:

55. Above & Beyond pres. Tranquility Base - Oceanic (Super8 & Tab Remix) [Anjunabeats]
56. Armin van Buuren - Rush Hour (Original Mix) [Armind]

(??)

What is your major source of maladjustment this morning? :chair:

I had a bad situation this morninG: The report read "Routine retirement of a replicant." That didn't make me feel any better about shooting a woman in the back

:mask:

hello back my love Cat :cat: Lady !
:music: My mum entered some two hours ago - after tea and her leave I had a small dinner. Something we discussed briefly is Moosh having to stay in or out for a day when I go to my full time job this Monday .. .. .. :music:

Since for you, daytime is the most dangerous time, and since she likes to sleep during the daytime, you should leave her in while you are at work. (kiss) :hug::cat:

57. Solar Strings & Conrad S. feat. Jennifer Rene - Catch Me (Original Mix) [CDR]
58. Orjan Nilsen - In Fusion (Original Mix) [Expedition Music]
59. Sean Tyas pres. Logistic - One More Night Out (Original Mix) [A State Of Trance]

haha :lol:

u also got the 5-disc collector's edition like me by any chance? :)

I actually bought it on internet for quite a big price, got it sent to me, received it shaking hands and sweating, put it in my DVD set and...........**** I forgot the states and europe system where not the same!!!!!!!! I almost cried that day!!!:blink::yikes::yucky::(:wall:

I had a bad situation this morninG: The report read "Routine retirement of a replicant." That didn't make me feel any better about shooting a woman in the back

:mask:

Since I had absolutely no clue what you were referring to, I had to look it up on the Web. Battlestar Gallactica and Bladerunner.

Still. You didn't have to shoot ME in the back. :(

Let's talk. (kiss) :hug: :cat:

Back