• Decent

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* nice to hear those tracks of 2007again ! *

Since for you, daytime is the most dangerous time, and since she likes to sleep during the daytime, you should leave her in while you are at work. (kiss) :hug::cat:

:music: yes - móst often, Moosh is around here during daytime ( food & sleep ) while she prefers to go outside when the sky turns dark :)

When I wake up - like during my part time job times - my first is opening the door, checking is Moosh is there. Most often , she is. Before I leave the house I check again. During winter, there are no insects flying in, and I can leave the door open when there's no wind + rain or snow blowing in :grinning:​

I actually bought it on internet for quite a big price, got it sent to me, received it shaking hands and sweating, put it in my DVD set and...........**** I forgot the states and europe system where not the same!!!!!!!! I almost cried that day!!!:blink::yikes::yucky::(:wall:

oops... yeah, gotta watch out with that :smile1: Luckily i was able to get it at a dutch webshop.

Since I had absolutely no clue what you were referring to, I had to look it up on the Web. Battlestar Gallactica and Bladerunner.

Still. You didn't have to shoot ME in the back. :(

Let's talk. (kiss) :hug: :cat:

Was just to explain my bad manners missy!!! I shoot replicans!!! But would not a cat lover like U!!!!:hug::hug:Still recall my house filled with more than 8 of them coming in and out when I was a kid!!

kicker bassline :music:

old school stuff. you dont see bass lines like these in the super marked this days :lol:

60. Pascal Feliz - From Inside The Speaker (Part 1) [Rytmic]
61. Terry Ferminal vs. Mark Sherry - Walk Away (Mark Sherry's Outburst Remix) [Captivating Sounds]
62. Neal Scarborough - Stung On The River (Sean Tyas Remix) [Discover]
63. B.E.N. vs. Digital Nature feat. Brandon A. Godfrey - Save Me God (Orjan Nilsen Remix) [Total Digital Recordings]
64. Bissen - Exhale (Sean Tyas Remix) [A State Of Trance]

Last one:

65. DJ Eco - Light At The End (Lost World Remix - Martin Roth Edit) [Lunatique]

Thanks all for listening! :) Gotta eat some pizza now

more Tyas :mml: oops not Tyas... :lol:

Man this set is a driving me crazy:wacko::mml:

Last one:

Thanx for that MASSIVE set!!:super:

XDR rules!!!! fantastic set!!! Great excitment (maybe too much-sorry TCL):super::super::grinning::hug:

:(

the end. must vote massive :grinning:

thnx.

* dank je wel ! leuk hoor ! *

Last one:

:grinning: thanks for a great set XDR ! :clap:

great set :super: thanks

Hello all:wave:

Super hot set. I'll be DLing this one for sure. Thanks XiJaro! :super: :cat:

Back