Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Graeme Harrison - Xanthe (Original Mix) [Flux Delux CDR]:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::music::super:

for some reason i'm hearing Sean Tyas sounds:lol::lol:

but it's great this track:choonalert::choon::super:

This is more polished off than the tunes of tyas. Much better build up etc etc :mask:

BURN BURN BURN BURN

:super::super::super::super::super::super:

my shoes are getting in fire:super::super:

dance.gif

Pretty good. I've been playing with some new software that I got, Natural Voice. It's a text-to-speech program. I got Paul and Kate for voices. It is so cool. :grinning:

I've got its counterpart coming in the mail, Dragon speech-to-text. You talk, it types. :grinning:

EBay rulz. :super: :cat:
i heard the file you sent me,is really cool:music:

TH82! (KISS!) :hug: :super: :cat:

How are you? Are you going to the Austin Electronic Festival this week at Sky? I got the 4-night pass. Plus, I'm taking my 71 year old Dad to see Infected Mushroom on Thursday night. :mask:

WTH!!!! :wow:

I have a work meeting day at one hotel tomorrow and getting drunk after office time.... I might skip that though :mask:

SEEEAAANNNNNCHOOOOOOON!!

NO :mask:

but Graeme's first friend on his MySpace is Sean Tyas :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm great, looking forward to some spring weather here to finally get out and enjoy the nature :)

/me platinum xanthe mode today :lol::lol::lol:

Spring? Today we had our 2nd big storm in a week :)

AAAAAW! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

thspeakers-1.jpg
thDance1.gif

How are you? Are you going to the Austin Electronic Festival this week at Sky? I got the 4-night pass. Plus, I'm taking my 71 year old Dad to see Infected Mushroom on Thursday night. :mask:
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Naw I'm not gonna be able to make it out to AEF cuz of work and plus I'm saving money for WMC/Ultra.:)....14 days counting.

Wow taking your dad....thats awesome!!

Back