Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* the particular engine hardly made noise - Moosh didn't suspect any danger by the absence of decibels ! *

you had a day off, i had a day off too, public holiday day here:)

:crazy: my heart stood still for a moment today .. .. .. In a very quiet street with one car the engine running stationary, ready to leave :driver: The car having a position, it ónly could move backwards. The driver is having a chat with someone on the pavement .. .. ..

:ohmy: she choose to take the route ùnder the car - exactly behind the front wheels :wow:

:no: all was happening in a split second - :cat: Moosh quickly ran along the car - to me ! But what if at that very same moment .. .. .. :cry: Never expected her to take that specific route - and I plan never to put her this way ever again !

:crazy: my heart stood still for a moment today .. .. .. In a very quiet street with one car the engine running stationary, ready to leave :driver: The car having a position, it ónly could move backwards. The driver is having a chat with someone on the pavement .. .. ..

:ohmy: she choose to take the route ùnder the car - exactly behind the front wheels :wow:

:no: all was happening in a split second - :cat: Moosh quickly ran along the car - to me ! But what if at that very same moment .. .. .. :cry: Never expected her to take that specific route - and I plan never to put her this way ever again !

ohh my god, that could be a disaster, but when in long travels when need to cross streets is better take her in your lap, glad didn't happen anything to Moosh, knowing that i know her personally:)

glad everything's okay mate! :grinning:

* ON AIR Jamesy-MT Radio Show on AH.FM *

ohh my god, that could be a disaster, but when in long travels when need to cross streets is better take her in your lap, glad didn't happen anything to Moosh, knowing that i know her personally:)

:cap: My strategy, my plan, now I've witnessed once again my cat is tótally unaware of the dangers of 'silent' cars: walk around a 'car to leave' in a large circle ! Moosh is always walking with me without a leash: and often, she don't want to be lifted either. Some exceptions taken apart, ussually she's much too 'thrilled' outdoors to let me pick her up ! :lol:

glad everything's okay mate! :grinning:

:love: the relaxation after the 'lucky escape' is hard to describe ! :cat: :hug:

Will Holland:
01. ROMi feat. Viktor Ginner - Into the Air (Soliquid Remix) (Enhanced) (TUNE OF THE MONTH)
02. Deepwide feat. Josh Money - Take me in (Adymus remix) (Enhanced Progressive)
03. Jaytech - Deadlock (Anjunabeats)
04. Bakke & Ljungqvist - Envision (Kris O'Neil & Simon Gain remix) (Enhanced Progressive)
05. Sindre Eide - Only When I Sleep (Estiva Remix) (Enhanced)
06. Estiva - Strawberry Fields (Original Mix) (Enhanced)
07. Motion Child & Will Holland feat. Tiff Lacey - Arctic Kiss (CDR)
08. Hodel & Hornblad - Hydrogen (Enhanced)
09. Robert Nickson feat. Elsa Hill - Never Again (Nitrous Oxide Remix) (Armada)
10. Adymus - Kaleidoscope Eyes (Original Mix) (Enhanced)

Jamesy of Monster Tunes:
01. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Neo Love [Original Mix] (Euphonic)
02. Hawk - Out of Nowhere [Joonas Hahmo Remix] (Afterglow)
03. Gabriel Lukusz - Watch Your Step [Cressida Remix] (Monster Deep)
04. Bart Claessen - First Light [Vadim Soloviev Remix] (Deal C)
05. Andy Tau - Revelations (Monster Force)
06. Andy Tau - Spectrum (CD-R)
07. Cesar Lugo - Closer To You (Monster Tunes)
08. Temple One - World Beyond [Original MIx] (Enhanced Recordings)
09. Neptune Project vs. Triple Seven - Arctic Moment [Activa Remix] (Breath Music)
10. Robert Nickson feat. Elsa Hill - Never Again [Nitrous Oxide] (ASOT)
11. Nitrous Oxide - Cornflake (Anjunabeats)

* ON AIR Jamesy-MT Radio Show on AH.FM *

Jamesy of Monster Tunes:
01. .. .. ..
10. Robert Nickson feat. Elsa Hill - Never Again [Nitrous Oxide] (ASOT)
11. Nitrous Oxide :love: Cornflake ! (Anjunabeats)

:dancing: Nitrous Oxide :super: Cornflake ! :choonalert:

no staying home ...it's the start of my hurricain season ...gotta be ready in case of any-thing....

* gonna vote: massive set for me ! *

hello.....:hug: very nice article ....giving me something to read....sorry about your football

:dancing: set is óver ! what's next ? :music:

:book: ON AIR [Replay] Angel Ace Presents Innertrance XXVII on AH.FM :music:

I listened to the start of a replay of the Enhanced Show for May, and it wasn't nearly like this... this sweet, melodic stuff is what I expect from Mr. Holland.

Back