How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters

:book: Emotion - Discogs Search Pick one ! :)

Discogs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :blink:

Discogs, short for discographies, is a website and database of information about music recordings, including commercial releases, promotional releases, and bootleg or off-label releases. The Discogs servers, currently hosted under the domain name discogs.com, are owned by Zink Media, Inc., and are located in Portland, Oregon, USA. Discogs is one of the largest online databases of electronic music releases and is believed to be the largest online database of releases on vinyl media. Across all genres and formats, 1.5 million releases are catalogued, featuring listings for nearly 1.25 million artists and over 125,000 labels. The site has around 200,000 visitors a day :super:

:lolz::lolz::lolz:

:book: Emotion - Discogs Search Pick one ! :)
Discogs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :blink:

Discogs, short for discographies, is a website and database of information about music recordings, including commercial releases, promotional releases, and bootleg or off-label releases. The Discogs servers, currently hosted under the domain name discogs.com, are owned by Zink Media, Inc., and are located in Portland, Oregon, USA. Discogs is one of the largest online databases of electronic music releases and is believed to be the largest online database of releases on vinyl media. Across all genres and formats, 1.5 million releases are catalogued, featuring listings for nearly 1.25 million artists and over 125,000 labels. The site has around 200,000 visitors a day :super:
did some one say vinyl

I will be back maybe after this show :bully:

me and evyqueen87 thought it's today and woke up before 7 AM. In flyer is a mistake. :lol::lol::lol:
i think it starts in 10more hours ...it's just the date that is wrong ...we will see about time today ...when it comes on ...

Gareth Emery - Exposure (Original Mix)

damn what time will be for us? 6AM?:lol::lol:

:grinning: 6 - 7 hours difference yeah :)

world clock
The Fixed Time World Clock

:blink:​

Gareth Emery
Gareth Emery Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Gareth Emery
Profile: Trance DJ and producer from Southampton (UK).

Aliases: Cupa, Digital Blues, GTR, Rue De Gar, Runaway (2)
In Groups: Lange vs. Gareth Emery, Wirefly

URLs: GarethEmery.com // official site of international DJ & producer Gareth Emery (GTR)
Gareth Emery on MySpace
The Gareth Emery Podcast

hey picco :wave:

bye Emotion, and now it's finally picking up :bully:

Back