• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
scarlett, let's play something else. my suggestion, golf or pool :mask::lol:

i am thinking ...but i don't wanna eat junk food ....i would like some white rice ,red beans and pork chop...with a side salad and a good glass of hot folgers...:)

agreed ! :grinning: except for the pork :yucky: :) I've rather any other meat, just no pork :sleeping: :lol:

* Vimana : We Came ! *

Vimana
Vimana Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Vimana

Aliases: Gouryella
Members: Ferry Corsten, Tijs Verwest

Profile: One of the most well known collaborations in the world of electronic dance music is the ‘Gouryella’ project. This project is a collaboration between Ferry Corsten and Tijs Verwest (a.k.a. DJ Tiësto). But even before the first ‘Gouryella’ track came out, Ferry and Tijs already teamed up together for another project. Under the name ‘Vimana’ they produced 2 tracks together
.. .. ..

10am until 2 pm is a four hour difference ...but it suppose to be on at 12.midnight my time ..i live on the same time zone as ny...:hug:

what 10 AM you're talking about?:mask:

what 10 AM you're talking about?:mask:
i go by the clock on the bottom of forum .....thats how i know the time slots ....but it is confusing ....for me i am four hours away for that time table ...it says 1020am and my actual time is 230pm..... sat the 13

Back