How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Sypher+, piccoli+, Altered-Mind+, Squall+, scarlett, Hakunan, danmark_ori+, Miss Glam, evyqueen87, PhilMetcalfe+, DREaX, chilapastras, T-Rance+

:wave:

w00p w00p

Tuned in!

:lollypop:

* Messing up time zones mode

well for me it says 7:20 PM and it's correct:tease:

:hmmm: :tease: in Portugal that's correct, or ? :angel:

:devil:

Sypher+, piccoli+, Altered-Mind+, Squall+, scarlett, Hakunan, danmark_ori+, Miss Glam, evyqueen87, PhilMetcalfe+, DREaX, chilapastras, T-Rance+

w00p w00p

Tuned in!

hey Vicky :)

I assume the clock is working correctly ...you are on a different time zone than me....that why it show your time slot .....i am eastern time like ny...and you are ...i think pacific:)

i am in Pacific? where's your Geography?:lol::lol::lol:

* Now Listening : 954 ~ Ben Gold - Life 006 on AH.FM *

w00p w00p

Tuned in!

good evening Vicky ! You've some time left to get wasted here ? :angel: :hug: :wave: :bravo:

diablo FTW :mask:

sure, i'm ready any time :mml:

after i reached around lvl 85, i started getting bored doin the same thing over and over.....

1. join baal run game with nearly a full game of ppl
2. follow group to kill baal and his minions.
3. repeat cycle over and over.

:crazy: :crazy:

i hope Diablo 3 wont be the same as d2 and will have more variation :book:

* all - American LOL

i am in Pacific? where's your Geography?:lol::lol::lol:

:lolz: Portugal - island number 7.007 in the Pacific Ocean ! < faints > :chair: :)

doing great and to much hot today and cloudy, felt like a oven:yucky::yucky:

no shitz!! i got a beach party to go to in a couple of hours....time for those margaritass!!:super::dance::bravo:its a day party and there will be 2 house djs mixxxin....i know u love HOUSE MUSIK:lol::lol:

i think some just like to play with my chops......

w00p w00p

Tuned in!

no shitz!! i got a beach party to go to in a couple of hours....time for those margaritass!!:super::dance::bravo:its a day party and there will be 2 house djs mixxxin....i know u love HOUSE MUSIK:lol::lol:
which two house dj's ...i love house :iagree:

Back