Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
This is great that its here at AH.FM & at a much better time because I can actually tune in otherwise I'm usually at work!

Can't wait \o/

Wow, there's buzz around here for this show! 25 posts, and the show is still an hour away!

Looking forward to this.. Will try to be tuned in if i got time.. Expecting a massive tracklist and excusite mixing :music:

Cheers

i prefer GDJB @ AH then DI perfect time 20:00, 18:00 is too early
will be listen :)

+1!!!!! 18.00 its too early cause im always studying and i cant spent all my afternoon here :( at 20 its great to mee!!!! its time to relax and enjoy the music!!!!!!! and i paid so much money to buy me a great sound system, and just here we have 192k
320zn8.gif
320zn8.gif
320zn8.gif

Anyway, after being my god in trance energy 06 (although im not very happy with him after asot 300 live xD) .. its time to start to listen GDJB againn!!!!!! im so so happy to have it hereee!!!!!! thx dannn!!!!!!! :)

:loveah: :loveah: :loveah: