• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Ingo Guest mix tracklist:

1. Hardsoul - Self Religion (Believe in me ) (Mark Knight Remix) [Defected]
2. H.O.S.H - White Elephant [Kindisch]

that was my set for this month, now the Ingo guest mix... no trance.

Hey Simon, I enjoyed your set, first time i've listened to your show. So you only play once a month?

I want to thank everyone for listening to the show for the past year, I've gone trough quite a change and think i came out better then I started. thanks all for the support, those of you who still want to hear me from time to time, don't hessitate to contact me about some info for sets or something.

I hope you all enjoy this last episode of breaking free! :smile1:

Ingo Tracklist:

3 Butch - On the line (Oxia remix) [Great Stuff]

I want to thank everyone for listening to the show for the past year, I've gone trough quite a change and think i came out better then I started. thanks all for the support, those of you who still want to hear me from time to time, don't hessitate to contact me about some info for sets or something.

I hope you all enjoy this last episode of breaking free! :smile1:

Ingo Tracklist:

3 Butch - On the line (Oxia remix) [Great Stuff]
good luck :smile1:

Thanks Tomek :)

3 Butch - On the line (Oxia remix)
4. Joy Kitikonti Presents Charlie Brown & Peter Wag - Angelico [Footlovers Music]

the show has changed significantly, from trance, in the beginning, to minimal, to house.. with all same time slot.

Distantland has nothing to do with it tomek, we look at huge drops, not ony me but DJ's that play next in the timetable.

I have offered to move simon to a diff slot, but thats not what he is looking for.

Its really too bad.

People need to understand AH is Trance / Progressive, and its not minimal, house, techno... in future we might open those channels. Time will tell.

the show has changed significantly, from trance, in the beginning, to minimal, to house.. with all same time slot.

Distantland has nothing to do with it tomek, we look at huge drops, not ony me but DJ's that play next in the timetable.

I have offered to move simon to a diff slot, but thats not what he is looking for.

Its really too bad.

People need to understand AH is Trance / Progressive, and its not minimal, house, techno... in future we might open those channels. Time will tell.
i just don't like the way Distantland writes about everything different than uplifting trance...

Back