• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
LoL at your avatar :lol: :mml::mml::mml:

Oooooo, Wailo. Babycakes. I'm not going to say in mixed company what part of you I want to lick. Yum. (kiss) :love::hug::miss::cat:

You're right, I did forget the :devil:, but I also really did mean food cooking. That's a bonus, you know. :grinning:

Feed 'em, fook 'em, love 'em up. My own personal creed. :angel::love::cat:

Sounds like you've got the right ingredients, but what about your proportions??? :confused: :devil: :wink:

You're right, I did forget the :devil:, but I also really did mean food cooking. That's a bonus, you know. :grinning:

Feed 'em, fook 'em, love 'em up. My own personal creed. :angel::love::cat:

Oooooo, Wailo. Babycakes. I'm not going to say in mixed company what part of you I want to lick. Yum. (kiss) :love::hug::miss::cat:

:wub: :wub: :lol: I don't have a personal preference yet, so I will leave it for your choice, sure I will be surprised with your :devil::devil: skills :hug:

How are you TCL?:hug::hug: and good news to tell??

Sounds like you've got the right ingredients, but what about your proportions??? :confused: :devil: :wink:

That's a no-brainer. They are individually crafted and tailored. Specially designed for the one I'm with. What would YOU like, Gotwf? (kiss) :love::cat:

:wub: :wub: :lol: I don't have a personal preference yet, so I will leave it for your choice, sure I will be surprised with your :devil::devil: skills :hug:

How are you TCL?:hug::hug: and good news to tell??

And that, my dear is an understatement. (kiss) :devil::love::hug::cat:

I don't have any good news at all. In fact things got worse. My license is suspended for 90 days. Oh well. Just one more thing to make life hard. I don't care. Fook them in the neck. :p:mask::cat:

That's a no-brainer. They are individually crafted and tailored. Specially designed for the one I'm with. What would YOU like, Gotwf? (kiss) :love::cat:

No brainer. I'd take a big portion of the love'em. The food and foook is easy to find. Lovin' is the challenge -also provides tne most mourishment in the long run :) :hug: :grinning:

No brainer. I'd take a big portion of the love'em. The food and foook is easy to find. Lovin' is the challenge -also provides tne most mourishment in the long run :) :hug: :grinning:

Very perceptive! Well played! Excellent selection! In fact, all I really have to do is love 'em. All the rest just naturally follows. (KISS!) :grinning::super::hug::friends::music::miss::wink::cat:

looks like we're the last of the mohicans here to close down the live sets of the day... uhmmmm... does this mean we have no life and are hangin' at ah on Saturday night when the rest of the crew is out clubbing? :confused:

Very perceptive! Well played! Excellent selection! In fact, all I really have to do is love 'em. All the rest just naturally follows. (KISS!) :grinning::super::hug::friends::music::miss::wink::cat:

Even more perceptive yet .... :wink: :grinning:

Wow. This is a great set. :super::music::dance::mml:
Last one of the night, isn't it? Damn. :(

:tjon:

And that, my dear is an understatement. (kiss) :devil::love::hug::cat:

I don't have any good news at all. In fact things got worse. My license is suspended for 90 days. Oh well. Just one more thing to make life hard. I don't care. Fook them in the neck. :p:mask::cat:

I know, I will be more than surprised :devil:... just moderating words while in forum.:hug:(hope I got what you meant)

you mean driving license? ops... !:hug:

:mml: :mml: :clap: :clap: :bounce: :bounce:

i knew my ears were ringing!!!

hello AHLoverz!!

looks like we're the last of the mohicans here to close down the live sets of the day... uhmmmm... does this mean we have no life and are hangin' at ah on Saturday night when the rest of the crew is out clubbing? :confused:

Or just plain broke and can't afford it. :mask:

I don't mind. I'm surrounded by some of my very favorite AH men. I'm happy. :love::hug::cat:

Wow. This is a great set. :super::music::dance:mml:
Last one of the night, isn't it? Damn. :(

But just think... there's always the First set of Tomorrow to look forward to. Like that first cup of coffee in the morning :grinning:

And until then... the "Cottage". Only ah doesn't really have a dedicated cottage for replay zone, but you get my meaning, eh?

I know, I will be more than surprised :devil:... just moderating words while in forum.:hug:(hope I got what you meant)

you mean driving license? ops... !:hug:

Yep, you got it correct, all right. I do adore you, Wailo. I'd like the chance to worship you some day. (kiss) :love::hug::wink::cat:

Back