• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Or just plain broke and can't afford it. :mask:

I don't mind. I'm surrounded by some of my very favorite AH men. I'm happy. :love::hug::cat:

Actually all the clubs hereabouts got taken over by hip-hop, rap, and gang banger crowd. So not only does the music suck, but not very safe places to be. In fact, I think the club owners actually encourage it a bit because it gives them free press amongst immature types who're easily impressed by such things.

rawr! just tuned in! loving the dirty basslines!!!

TeroA. I haven't forgotten you, sweet love. So young, so sweet, so very, very delicious and delectable. (kiss) :devil::love::hug::cat:

Oh far out! The OTHER Texas Party Girl is here! Yahoo! (HUGS!) :super::bravo::music::friends::miss::cat:

You mean there's two of you!! Awesome!! Threesome!! :devil::wink:

How was it yesterday? :hug:

awesome!!!! am gonna post up some pics here...

i've been in a out of the forum today...ahhh i couldnt function...but i just had to get some red bull in my system and am ready for round II!!!

didnt get in til 8 this morning...so you could imagine...:bravo::bravo:

But just think... there's always the First set of Tomorrow to look forward to. Like that first cup of coffee in the morning :grinning:

And until then... the "Cottage". Only ah doesn't really have a dedicated cottage for replay zone, but you get my meaning, eh?

Yeah, I sure do. You wanna talk trash in the Replays? I'm game. Heh, heh, heh. (kiss, kiss) :devil::hug::grinning::cat:

That's a dirty filthy tune!Looove it!!! :super::super::super:

i've been in a out of the forum today...ahhh i couldnt function...but i just had to get some red bull in my system and am ready for round II!!!

You party animal...

Great show :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Shall I cry or say wow! I really miss clubbing. waiting for the pics :grinning:

Okkkk....sleep time! see you all tomorrow :wave: :hug::hug:

Yeah, I sure do. You wanna talk trash in the Replays? I'm game. Heh, heh, heh. (kiss, kiss) :devil::hug::grinning::cat:

Fun to kid about but too much respect for Polar to take it beyond limits. Just in case anyone reads this later and gets the wrong idea.... :lol:

am right here baby!!! did i just read a threesome...oh yea bring it!!!:lol:

Actaully... I really need the food part about now.... but the kitchen is under seige :( Might have to take a short haitus to my fave mexican restraunt.

Oohh.. lovely start to this next set :music: :)

Shall I cry or say wow! I really miss clubbing. waiting for the pics :grinning:

Okkkk....sleep time! see you all tomorrow :wave: :hug::hug:

We have great clubs here in Texas. Move here. You can live with me until you get settled. And I mean that, too. You are welcome in my home. (kiss) :music::love::hug::friends::miss::cat:

Fun to kid about but too much respect for Polar to take it beyond limits. Just in case anyone reads this later and gets the wrong idea.... :lol:

Actaully... I really need the food part about now.... but the kitchen is under seige :( Might have to take a short haitus to my fave mexican restraunt.

Oohh.. lovely start to this next set :music: :)

And I love him with my whole heart and soul and he knows that. He also knows I'm a bit crazy, so he makes allowances for that, too. He gets everything I have, everything. I love him. I want to marry him some beautiful wondrous day. :love::love::cat:

Back