Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

choooooon now:super::super::super:

The Fallen !!

Quite new and already one of my fav !!! Amazing tune :super:

But you can speak dutch it seems! :thumbsup: alot people from wallonie refuse to learn and speak dutch..

hmm, I understand a bit when it's written and It's the first year i'm learning it. But I can't speak it yet ^^

Anyway, I would like, I prefer The Netherlands and vlandereen than wallonie where trance doesn't exist a lot (except some really good fans :D)

How are those remixes called?.. Karybdeandscylla's hot sweaty fingers mix?

ahahaa !! nooo... only Karybde & Scylla Remix... or Karybde & Scylla Progressive Mix ! ^^

hmm, I understand a bit when it's written and It's the first year i'm learning it. But I can't speak it yet ^^

Anyway, I would like, I prefer The Netherlands and vlandereen than wallonie where trance doesn't exist a lot (except some really good fans :D)

Wallonie has a bad name compared to vlaanderen... Vlaanderen keeps backing up the shit of Wallonie.. :p

Hey Laan:grinning: Everything ok with you?

Yeah, I had to work till 10pm.. worked 10,30 hours.. 10 min break, but don't really need the breaks though :)

Wallonie has a bad name compared to vlaanderen... Vlaanderen keeps backing up the shit of Wallonie.. :p

I like flamish people me ^^ But yep, a part don't really like. But cities like Charleroi in Wallonie is crap :(

That's good to hear! If you want to know something in Dutch, you can always PM me and I'll help you further :grinning:

Sometimes the "vlamingen" have a bit different way of speaking (I must confess: sometimes a way more polite) then the dutch ppl, but with "vlaams" you can always say your things and the dutch ppl. will understand you :lol:

Back