Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hI !

I'm here for the end of the show

Lost 4 Words !!!

Eheh played it on tranceploration :super:

Hey, also a dutcherd :) I'm from a neighborhood of Zwolle, also a bit to the northeast :grinning:

Did you work for AH, or are you also active in another branch? :wow:

AH is hobby, I worked to earn cash to live from... actually :p

Hey Laan:grinning: Everything ok with you?

Hey Piccoli! :hug:

That's nice! I'm glad to hear it's good weather there also :)

Heya Marco:hug::hug:

Yes, that sometimes has to be done too... :( I'm still a student, also here for 'hobby' :grinning:

Same here, student at high school in Information Technology ;) Hard to study when Afterhours 2nd Year Anniversary is at same time than exams ^^

Yes, that sometimes has to be done too... :( I'm still a student, also here for 'hobby' :grinning:

Well If there was a chance to earn money by working for AH that would be great. But so far I'm donating To the sation + we're a FREE online radio station, and ofcourse keeping it that way :grinning:

Well If there was a chance to earn money by working for AH that would be great. But so far I'm donating myself + we're a FREE online radio station, and ofcourse keeping it that way :grinning:

Yeah I think it's better to be free, I'm "working" for be-dance, belgian community of electronic music (trance, hardstyle, and so on)... We inform people and we want to stay free worker ^^ We make interview (Kyau & Albert, Simon Patterson recently) eheh and a lot of other stuffs.

Well If there was a chance to earn money by working for AH that would be great. But so far I'm donating To the sation + we're a FREE online radio station, and ofcourse keeping it that way :grinning:

Well, I recently created a PayPal account... It's not full done yet, but there's also a donation coming from here :love: :lol:

Hoi Daan :grinning:.. Friday going to Club Players? :)
nope.. sorry.. not so much party's any more for me
i must safe some money. and first i need some professional ear protection.
because my hearing is not so good any more..:mask:
verry baddly

Last edited:

Back