• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this track is amazing

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Hurricane is from Mike Shiver...and not Mike Nichol..:LMAO:
Oow that 'Hurricane':lol: Thats Shiver man yesss :choon:
Yep... :super:
I'd make a great effort to keep it on. Coz I've never found a nice radio like this one. So, I guess it deserves and much more.
:music:
:clap2: That's very kind of you! :wow:

I'd make a great effort to keep it on. Coz I've never found a nice radio like this one. So, I guess it deserves and much more.

well glad you found AH, if you were in a radio where i was for 2 years and got banned just because i complained about one stupid rule. And the worst of all i was costumer, i paid to have 192K. Unbelieveble

Now AH is my home, and after me a lot from there joined:smile1:

so let's party:dancing::dancing::dancing:

:) Alright then... I'll grant you a holiday! Where you going? :smile1:

As I don´t have much time, I´ll stay here in Brazil....enjoying our great beaches and our hot summer...:):)

Agreed. I was at some other station before, but I was drawn to this one. The music is more to my taste, the owner/operator and staff team is friendly and visible, and the streams are high quality.

well glad you found AH, if you were in a radio where i was for 2 years and got banned just because i complained about one stupid rule. And the worst of all i was costumer, i paid to have 192K. Unbelieveble
That's just so annoying what happened Piccoli :hug:
Well, glad you're here now, if I hadn't mentioned it before! :)

As I don´t have much time, I´ll stay here in Brazil....enjoying our great beaches and our hot summer...:):)
:wow: Well I don't think there's anything wrong with staying in Brazil :LMAO:
I'd like to visit your amazing country again in the near future :smile1:

Meh, who cares about my IDing. The point is it made me think of her. :)
:mask: :mask: :mask: :lovers:

Agreed. I was at some other station before, but I was drawn to this one. The music is more to my taste, the owner/operator and staff team is friendly and visible, and the streams are high quality.
This is my FIRST forum ever and I don't intend to go anywhere else! :super:
AWESOME music on AH, VERY FRIENDLY STAFF & FORUM MEMBERS!

:loveah: <---it's as simple and intense as that! :)

I know..Brazil is a great place to visit...so beautiful...but that´s just from human beings..we always give less credit for what we always have...:lol:..and also, I´ve been to almost every state here....it´s time to know other countries,you see??:)

You really should come here....great beaches, massive parties, beautiful people...:)

Such a shame.

Ellen, you are welcome to visit Brazil at anytime. As brazilian I should say go, you will be amazed.

-
nice tune

WOOOOT!!!!

Galen Behr vs Hydroid - Shift of the Ages (Hydroid MIx)​

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

just because we complained about a stupid rule they imposed 3 minutes between posts, they said it was to improve quality in the posts, figures, stupid.
They banned The Cat Lady too.

Well that radio never more, that thing will be a desert, a lot of people is coming out from there.

this today is in fire:super::super::super:

I know..Brazil is a great place to visit...so beautiful...but that´s just from human beings..we always give less credit for what we always have...:lol:..and also, I´ve been to almost every state here....it´s time to know other countries,you see??:)
You really should come here....great beaches, massive parties, beautiful people...:)
transport015.gif
I'm on my way!!! :LMAO: Where should I land?
Well I've only been to Brazil once but yes definitely high on my 'want to visit' list! :super:

Back