Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I guess it would be an idea for someone who uses computer ONLY for music and internet....:grinning:

Certainly not my case....:)

thats just what i mean.... although u can use external HD's as much as u want :mask:

and capable to type with chopsticks :lol::lol::lol:

the buttons are as big as normal laptop but the gap between them is 1mm instead normal 5mm :p

thats just what i mean.... although u can use external HD's as much as u want :mask:

Yeah...well, there´s still the fact that the screen size is TOO small for visual stuff,like internet...:mask:

LMAO...just noticed now

Operating System Linux
Windows XP compatible :lol:

Morning T4E :hug: hows it going?

and how everyone else doing? :) :super::super:

i wish it was going...unfortunately i can't get myself started LMAO

how you doing? :)

Yeah...well, there´s still the fact that the screen size is TOO small for visual stuff,like internet...:mask:

it scales it... although if u dont know how to use linux your in trouble :mask: :lol:

really weird track :yucky:

i wish it was going...unfortunately i can't get myself started LMAO

how you doing? :)

its going pretty good, just at work, looking over my inventory work i am supposed to be done today, but since there is no way in 2hrs its going ot get finished i just laugh at it... and will send it all over to my boss when i have to go!

hahah its funnny he assigns me at least 12-15hr job and i have 8 hrs left in the week and keeps telling me it needs to be done, and i am like no time...:p:p

trace of trance, franz101, Deadlyeight, t4e, c00l.d00d, Venon, guimo, AndrewAce

Greets all! :wave:

it scales it... although if u dont know how to use linux your in trouble :mask: :lol:

I sure know that...I´ve been working with technology and digital design for long years...:grinning:

But even scaling, some images can get too small for being able to be seen....and web applications have been much more filled with big heavy visual, and tends to get even "worse"....so this computer may be walking in the opposite direction...:mask:

and there is meant to come new version with 10" display and 8G mem. but it'll be more expensive apparently...

Back