Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
AHAHAH its hard though because you don't wanna be doing something just to make money or else you are going to end up not that happy....

this song is incredible!!! love the lyric :)

That is very true. You want to be able to do what you love. Nothing is more important that that. However ... you still have to have food, clothing and shelter. If you can't make a living, you won't be happy. Nothing is worse than doing what you hate because you like the money, but you DO have to make enough to live on.

As long as you can find a job in the career that you love, you are in good shape. But if the available number of jobs is so few you can't get one, then you have to find something else that you can love to do as a job. :mask:

Good choice. Remain true to yourself, keep your integrity. Ass-kissers generate more bad managers than any other group, imo.

thats so true :grinning: and im not going to be the one when I get there :grinning:

it doesnt have to be in tightly cropped area u know... all other designing jobs will do it for you at the begining.... just where 3D needed. you are not ready automotive designer from the school. I even would suggest for you some other designing jobs first. coz there u will get the point of view of things. your young guy... so do not hurry there..learn and keep your eyes open.. but keep the target in your mind when doing things :grinning:

I´m already done with school....I´m working in Design for 6 years already...1 more year and I graduate from Design College and start my specialization in Automotive Design..

3D I already work with...:grinning::grinning:

That is very true. You want to be able to do what you love. Nothing is more important that that. However ... you still have to have food, clothing and shelter. If you can't make a living, you won't be happy. Nothing is worse than doing what you hate because you like the money, but you DO have to make enough to live on.

As long as you can find a job in the career that you love, you are in good shape. But if the available number of jobs is so few you can't get one, then you have to find something else that you can love to do as a job. :mask:

I think the hardest part is finding something you are actually going to enjoy working with or for. I have a job now i like it okay, but do i love it no, but do i love getting paid for it yes and having the freedom the money brings oh yeah without a doubt, now to even being to think about doing something that interests me is a bit scary because i wonder if i will get paid the same how will it change my life.

I know....it was a tough decision...but there are some few jobs available, at auto industries here....NO JOBS was just a way of emphasis..:mask:

I can work as a Designer and 3D animator already.....so I won´t die of hunger..:lol:

i guess you are quit happy for proper jobs generally but I think like an automotive industry is a dream job for every boy. so keep dream in your mind and go towards it but on the way get an experience to be ready when you are at the door :grinning:

I´m already done with school....I´m working in Design for 6 years already...1 more year and I graduate from Design College and start my specialization in Automotive Design..

3D I already work with...:grinning::grinning:

huh? seriously dont get it... you were like 20? 6 years? doesnt match with my math :mask:

huh? seriously dont get it... you were like 20? 6 years? doesnt match with my math :mask:

Yep...I´m 20 (almost 21)....and the first comercial project I made when I was 14....it was a website...:grinning::grinning:

I was already making websites for 2 years (my first personal was at 12)....since then I´ve been doing digital projects...:)

Yep...I´m 20 (almost 21)....and the first comercial project I made when I was 14....it was a website...:grinning::grinning:

I was already making websites for 2 years (my first personal was at 12)....since then I´ve been doing digital projects...:)

damn thats crazy man!! at 12 doing professional work... lol i was too busy playing games till 6am to bother with working :lol::lol:

if its like that dont worry they will find you..... :grinning: :mask:

just for the record dream jobs are dreams... although someone might get lucky or be unexceptionally talented :wow:... i had dreams too but eventually found myself working with graphics and I love that... now that i have almost 10 years experience of it im kinda wanted on the market i guess ;)

well im outta here guys and gals!! so see ya guys later

Nice soaring tracks. :love: :cat:

Jonathan Martin

1. Marcus Schossow - Swedish Beatballs (Original Mix) [Coldharbour Red] [TUNE OF THE MONTH]
2. Stone Canyon feat. LDN - Rest Here (Chris Reece Mix) [Five AM]
3. Black Pearl - Coral Sea (Original Mix) [Shah Music]
4. Tenishia feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Invisible (Original Mix) [Armind]
5. Progressia - Tears Behind Sunglasses (Original Mix) [Liquid]
6. Lange - Songless (Boy Hagemann Remix) [Maelstrom]
7. Anton Sonin & AMX feat. Sari - Undone (Original Mix) [High Contrast Nu Breed]
8. Above & Beyond pres. Tranquility Base - Razorfish (Bart Claessen 2007 Rework) [Anjunabeats]
9. Peter Martijn Wijnia pres. Majesta - Not The End (Michael Angelo & Jim Remix) [Conspiracy]

Sied van Riel

1. First State - You Own Way (First State's Pounding Club Mix) [Black Hole]
2. Ashley Wallbridge - Spirits (Original Mix) [CDR]
3. Steur & Bolier - The Night Is Young (Original Mix) [Black Hole]
4. Phynn - Starfire At Night (Andy Duguid Remix) [Black Hole]
5. Carlo Resoort - Visa Versa (Original Mix) [Spinnin']
6. Origine - Sanctuary (Harry Lemon Remix) [Armada]
7. Marcus Schossow - Chase My Rabbit (Moonbeam Edit) [Black Hole]
8. P.A.F.F. - Shabby (Original Mix) [Flashover]
9. Bolier & Van Riel - With The Flame In The Pipe (Original Mix) [Liquid]
10. ID - ID (Original Mix) [CDR]

Last edited: