Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
went to mansion last night and markus schulz was amazing it was non stop energy......the flyer says that the broadcast starts at 18:00 but what time would that be here in miami? anybody know?...thanks

o_O
omg yesss:super:
what's CET in GMT =/
*checks time converter*
hope i can tune in on time :D:mask:

went to mansion last night and markus schulz was amazing it was non stop energy......the flyer says that the broadcast starts at 18:00 but what time would that be here in miami? anybody know?...thanks

12pm EST time
18:00 ( GMT +1 )

well guys what can I say about this.. absolutely amazing.. I went there had markus in front of me the whole time.. funny I went to the club and had no idea he was supposed to be there tonight until I look the huge sign at the club.. "Tonight Armani Exchange Presents Markus Schulz" I was like WTF??? but ya lots & lots of big time choons.. like formantera what.. his new track "a new world". uhmm "mono", an unknown remix of big sky, another unknown remix of a binary & finary track well sounded like binary & finary track to me..., perfect, cause you know, and other i dont remember or prolly forgot lol.. but ya awesome night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. :)

I heard Markus playing that UInknow Big Sky remix last tuesday in amnesia as well... great!! But I was too.......well.... to recognize anything else.... but was defintly great!! :music: Let's see if he delivers tonight (sure of it - never disapointed with Markus!!!!):super:

it would have only been an eight-hour drive (one-way) from here. shucks.

it would have only been an eight-hour drive (one-way) from here. shucks.

Well, Enjoy Markus today on AH.FM! :grinning:

Hello everyone! Looking foward to this very special broadcast today.

Hi all :wave::mml:

go go go!! :)

hey everyone! :wave:

Yay here it is :mml:

Back