15-11-2008 Luminosity Anniversary Special

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
can't choon in, internet's too slow :cry:

can't choon in, internet's too slow :cry:

why is that, its no different than the regular stream you tune in each day :)

huh? what is your speed? try tune in 96 K:music:
The guy is probably behind a firewall limiting overall speed to each of the client computers. Can't do too much without loosing complete connection over and over. :p

The guy is probably behind a firewall limiting overall speed to each of the client computers. Can't do too much without loosing complete connection over and over. :p

well at my work i am behind a firewall and can tune in 192 K via the firewall friendly link :music:

my broadband server is very unreliable... sometimes completely doesn't work :wacko: it's just extremely slow right now and barely load this either...

0145-0315 Nitrous Oxide Central European Time
thank you friend, but i don't understand this time LOL

in Brazil now is 19:21PM
in EST time starts on 16:00PM...
- 3 hours...
EST 16:00pm at 18:00pm
Brazil 19:00pm at 21:00pm

my broadband server is very unreliable... sometimes completely doesn't work :wacko: it's just extremely slow right now and barely load this either...

it's your ISP? complain to them, they are providing you a service and you paying for that, they need to fix it:grinning:

restart. modem, router... etc. maybe it is downstream problem from the phone line.

btw amazing tune on the air.. :mml:

thank you friend, but i don't understand this time LOL

in Brazil now is 19:21PM
in EST time starts on 16:00PM...
- 3 hours...
EST 16:00pm at 18:00pm
Brazil 19:00pm at 21:00pm

deduct 3 hours from the CET times :)

Back