16-01-2009 Sean Tyas - Phased out Phriday January 2009

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Cloud 88, SUNNY TOMORROW, Miss Glam, piccoli+, Tomek, playdoh, trace of trance, tomekmocarz1, boww!, Möre83, although+, rtyas, ClubGirl, ZrAiGhT, ozzyxpm, Sypher+, DistantLand, BassT4ken

:hug::hug::hug:

Hi there Family !

Hey pic :hug: how mant pics for your sig have you got? :ee:

Bastardess, it was a women lol, I think the trauma of running someone over will be enough, and I did make quite a mess of her car lol. I'll post a pic soon if you wanna see, if you're a bit morbid like that lol :ee:

no broken bones or anything like that? and not permanent scars or so? :(

Hey Picco
Very nice signature , mate :)

Hey pic :hug: how mant pics for your sig have you got? :ee:

Bastardess, it was a woman lol, I think the trauma of running someone over will be enough, and I did make quite a mess of her car lol. I'll post a pic soon if you wanna see, if you're a bit morbid like that lol :ee:

what happened to the car?

Cloud 88, SUNNY TOMORROW, Miss Glam, piccoli+, Tomek, playdoh, trace of trance, tomekmocarz1, boww!, Möre83, although+, rtyas, ClubGirl, ZrAiGhT, ozzyxpm, Sypher+, DistantLand, BassT4ken

:hug::hug::hug:

Hi there Family !

hey hey!:hug:

There will be a big scar on his leg..
Big like that :miss: or even bigger :mask:

yeah but on face or so... that would be nasty... legs who cares :ee: see we are guys :mask:

Hey everyone,

Hope you are enjoying my guest mix right now! I will post the tracklist later tonight ;)

Time to get crazy this weekend!

Cheers,
Ryan

Hey everyone,

Hope you are enjoying my guest mix right now! I will post the tracklist later tonight ;)

Time to get crazy this weekend!

Cheers,
Ryan

:wave: hello there rtyas...my weekend started yesterday!!:super::super:

enjoying the mixxx so far!!

Back