16-01-2009 Sean Tyas - Phased out Phriday January 2009

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
no broken bones or anything like that? and not permanent scars or so? :(

Nothing broken, got a cut/gash on my leg that will scar, and some bad grazing on my back which makes it painful to walk, and now all the lil bumps and bruises are coming thru which makes my body feel like one big bruise lol, but all things considered I'm ok :smile:

Hey everyone,

Hope you are enjoying my guest mix right now! I will post the tracklist later tonight ;)

Time to get crazy this weekend!

Cheers,
Ryan

hello Mr DJ :super: nice 'n housey so far :mml: how u doing?

Nothing broken, got a cut/gash on my leg that will scar, and some bad grazing on my back which makes it painful to walk, and now all the lil bumps and bruises are coming thru which makes my body feel like one big bruise lol, but all things considered I'm ok :smile:

get better soon mate :hug:

hey what happened to you doh?

Hey everyone,

Hope you are enjoying my guest mix right now! I will post the tracklist later tonight ;)

Cheers,
Ryan
cool,bring the trance on:music::miss:

he told about pictures of the car, that's because i'm asking:p:mask: :lol:

unfortunately he was talking about the mess on the car when he crashed to it with bike... :hug: sorry didnt mean to be rude :(

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
Ryan

hehe , 10x alot mate
cheers from Bulgaria :friends:

yeah lazy :beat:

and i bet you're not tuned in because of work:p
i finished working on wednesday,yesterday i was with my friends in a cool place outside of the town:ee::p

now i´m here:smile:

ps:i finished my new song already

I'll put a link up to the pic soon if you really wanna see lol

no is not necessary, get better soon doh:hug:

but that was really bad, at least you didn't break anything of your body:hug:

Back