Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
The "electric guitar" of electronic music. Funny how the fact that it was so unsuccessful in what it was supposed to do (emulate real bass players) it became dirt cheap second hand and was picked up by the early acid house producers in Chicago (namely DJ Pierre) who were misusing it and created a new form of music. How unlikely was that!? :)
All that off the top of you´r head? Haha :) Nice insinde info though!

If I remember correct, it was you that gave an absolutely monster Christmas set that gave trance beats in Orchestral variations. It's still in my frequent playlist.

Yeah it was the Xmas Radio Unity. Thanks for the compliments!

misusing electronics : creative without doubt

The "electric guitar" of electronic music. Funny how the fact that it was so unsuccessful in what it was supposed to do (emulate real bass players) it became dirt cheap second hand and was picked up by the early acid house producers in Chicago (namely DJ Pierre) who were misusing it and created a new form of music. How unlikely was that!? :)

:lol: True life stories go beyond human imagination at times ! :grinning:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 78 (25 members and 53 guests)
danmark_ori, rdevito, Sync, Delano, Ericc B, Zayni+, vinniee72+, orkidea+, Vanderkay+, whale, TeroA+, aakos+, Addicted23, karybdeandscylla+, heze, m76fs, Cupido2010, veppu, ViRuSuL, Rocatis, Osse+, SKTranceFan, martinek8383, kontona, edwardd+

03. Jorg Murcus: Jouissance (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
Dutch Eelke Kleijn has been one of the most featured artists in Radio Unity during the last 12 months and once again he delivers super well produced and highly emotional track.

So far:

01. Doi Oing: Blue (Original Airport EP Mix)
02. Flanders: Time (Redanka Dub)

And now we dive even deeper...er.......r......... ..... .... ... .

hey vinniee :)

where have u been lately? :spank:

1462 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 027 on AH.FM

Dutch Eelke Kleijn has been one of the most featured artists in Radio Unity during the last 12 months and once again he delivers super well produced and highly emotional track.

Eelke Kleijn
Eelke Kleijn
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Eelke Kleijn

Aliases: Six4Eight, World, The (5)
In Groups: Aegan, C-Jay & Eelke Kleijn, Eelke Kleijn & Nick Hogendoorn, Global Interference, M.I.D.O.R. & Six4Eight, Phantom Force, Science Deal

it became dirt cheap second hand

And nowadays a pristine copy is worth a fortune! The guys from Hardfloor own around 15 of them :good2:

Eelke comes to Budapest on friday but i cant go there to see him. :wall:

I got to say, this is some strange stuff :) even more odd is, I actually like it, it already grows on me.

And nowadays a pristine copy is worth a fortune! The guys from Hardfloor own around 15 of them :good2:

And there's around a million copies of them out there, made looking vintage, using the exact same taiwan components, good luck telling one apart from another :)

Back