16-04-2009 DJ Abstraction - Beyond Consciousness 019

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:choon::music:

No, not angry at all. Look at the caption. "You have a brother?" She is a lecherous lady, kind of like me, actually. (kiss) :devil::lolz::cat:

Really? It sounds perfect in my headphones. No problem with it at all. (kiss) :music:

Hahah, that's all good then, it was hard to tell, reminds me of a wolf of some kind.

Btw I just noticed your board sig, congratulations, you are now engaged? :super:

01. Jody Wisternoff (Way Out West) - Starstrings (Tocadisco Remix) [Hed Kandi]
02. 7th Heaven feat. Bander - This Is Your Life (Steve Forest Mix) [Ma Jolie Musique]
03. Magnesia - Today - (Roger Martinez Remix ) [Netswork Records]
04. Airwave feat. Ludovic Meyer - Batignolles Blues (Joost Glazenburg Remix) [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
05. Tenishia, Roger Shah feat. Lorilee - Youre So Cool (Tenishia Remix) [Magic Island Records]
06. Vojt van Twistigen - Bazileus (Cressida Remix) [Well Mixed Records]

(pretend you didn't hear that transition LOL!!!) :p :p

Hello Abstraction :wave: I am fine, thanks, nice so far :music:

Hello TeroA:wave:

Hi Wailo, babes. (kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

Can you make me an picture? For Danmark and I? We are looking for a Polar Bear and Cat wedding picture. Can you create something for us? It would be so cool if you could. We figure if anyone can, you could. (kiss) :love::cat:

Pretty good thanks bud and you? :grinning: Very pumped for ASOT 400, specially as i'll be there at Gods tommorow night for my first ever Armin experience! :w00t:

Awesome break on right now! :dancing:

You will have a wonderful time. Armin is great. I've seen him here in Texas 4 times. He loves his fans. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

Pretty good thanks bud and you? :grinning: Very pumped for ASOT 400, specially as i'll be there at Gods tommorow night for my first ever Armin experience! :w00t:

Awesome break on right now! :dancing:

Wow! Nice one, that should be awesome, and for such a big show too :lol:
I've yet to see Armin, everyone I know that's gone to hear him always loves the show he puts on so you should have a fantastic time.

02. 7th Heaven feat. Bander - This Is Your Life (Steve Forest Mix) [Ma Jolie Musique]
04. Airwave feat. Ludovic Meyer - Batignolles Blues (Joost Glazenburg Remix) [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
05. Tenishia, Roger Shah feat. Lorilee - Youre So Cool (Tenishia Remix) [Magic Island Records]
07. Michael Angelo, Solo - All Your Life (Genix Remix) [High Light Records]

Last edited:
Hahah, that's all good then, it was hard to tell, reminds me of a wolf of some kind.

Btw I just noticed your board sig, congratulations, you are now engaged? :super:

Yes. I love him. Of course, the logistics of us actually being together are staggering. We are both currently unemployed due to the world wide recession. So it will be awhile before we can actually plan the wedding, I'm afraid. But we get to see each other here every day and we talk on Google-Talk every day. He is a good man. When we still had jobs, we visited each other. I've been to NL twice and he has been here to Texas once. :love::love::love::cat:

:dance:

You will have a wonderful time. Armin is great. I've seen him here in Texas 4 times. He loves his fans. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

Yeah i've heard that too. :) Problem is though it's likely to be packed, so an opportunity to meet Armin is unlikely i'd imagine.

Wow! Nice one, that should be awesome, and for such a big show too :lol:
I've yet to see Armin, everyone I know that's gone to hear him always loves the show he puts on so you should have a fantastic time.

Yeah for sure. Really can't wait. I mean the line-up is so awesome, Armin, Markus, SvR, Gareth Emery, Kandi, Arnej and Patterson all in there. I think it's gonna be such a great night! :dance::super::dance:

Yes. I love him. Of course, the logistics of us actually being together are staggering. We are both currently unemployed due to the world wide recession. So it will be awhile before we can actually plan the wedding, I'm afraid. But we get to see each other here every day and we talk on Google-Talk every day. He is a good man. When we still had jobs, we visited each other. I've been to NL twice and he has been here to Texas once. :love::love::love::cat:

That's nice to hear! I hope you manage to move to live with each other like you mentioned before. People believe the recession may begin to change toward the end of the year, that's where I'm edging my bets too, I'm hoping it does! lol! Congratulations on your engagement ;)

08. Constrance - 26 (Original Mix) [U-NEQ Productions]

09. Allan O'Marshall - Time Bandit (Jussi Soro Remix) [Alter Ego Music]

Hi Wailo, babes. (kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

Can you make me an picture? For Danmark and I? We are looking for a Polar Bear and Cat wedding picture. Can you create something for us? It would be so cool if you could. We figure if anyone can, you could. (kiss) :love::cat:

Hey TCL, you read my mind or what? I was planning to make one for you, but waiting for the right time. Although I am not good with ideas, but I will make one for you, I am always having a good time with you and Polar, here in AH :love::hug:

:mml: :mml: :mml: Really nice

09. Allan O'Marshall - Time Bandit (Jussi Soro Remix) [Alter Ego Music]
10. Element One - The Limited (Tucandeo Remix) [Navigation Records]

Back