16-04-2009 DJ Abstraction - Beyond Consciousness 019

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Sorry about this track, it's going on a hell of allot longer than I remember!

(??) :blink:

But ... I like long tracks. I almost ALWAYS buy the longest remix so I can make it last. (kiss) :music::dance::cat:

Hey TCL, you read my mind or what? I was planning to make one for you, but waiting for the right time. Although I am not good with ideas, but I will make one for you, I am always having a good time with you and Polar, here in AH :love::hug:

Really? No shit? You have been thinking about that? Seriously? You have? How cool is THAT!?! Thank you! Wailo, dear, you have always been a good friend to us. (kiss, kiss) :hug::love::hug::friends::cat:

(??) :blink:

But ... I like long tracks. I almost ALWAYS buy the longest remix so I can make it last. (kiss) :music::dance::cat:

nah track 8 was a little bit tedius, I didn't notice it while I was recording last night as it was so late, couldn't blast it out. Don't get me wrong, in the right mix i'm sure it's awesome but was a bit out of place where I used it imo. Can't get better if you don't admit your mistakes though hey? :lol:

Really? No shit? You have been thinking about that? Seriously? You have? How cool is THAT!?! Thank you! Wailo, dear, you have always been a good friend to us. (kiss, kiss) :hug::love::hug::friends::cat:
Yes, when you announced it, back in March :yes:
Thank you:hug:

Great show :bravo:

Cool ending lol, got my massive vote mate! :grinning:

He has mine, too, absolutely. And I still disagree with him on the long track. MASSIVE! is in the ear of the beholder. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

Just a quick note that next month I have a 3 hour special show including 2 guest mixes from both Afterhours very own DreamensioN and also a DJ all the way over in Jamaica who is also a friend of mine by the name of DJ Breach.

It's promised to be a massive show so I hope you can all choon in! CD Artwork will also be created for the occasion too.

Just a quick note that next month I have a 3 hour special show including 2 guest mixes from both Afterhours very own DreamensioN and also a DJ all the way over in Jamaica who is also a friend of mine by the name of DJ Breach.

It's promised to be a massive show so I hope you can all choon in! CD Artwork will also be created for the occasion too.
:bravo:

Constrance - 26 (Original Mix) - how cute... because it's my track :). How did You find me in the internet? :)

Last edited:
Constrance - 26 (Original Mix) - how cute... because it's my track :). How did You find me in the internet? :)

Hey dude! Your track was on Trackitdown, and I purchased it while doing my usual monthly rummage for tracks :bravo:

Sorry about the comment on the track length, in heind sight I wouldn't have mentioned anything! Thanks for producing a top track! :bravo:

Last edited:

Back