Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
touchstone?

1. Solarstone: Touchstone

Title track from Rich "Solarstone" Mowatt's forthcoming artists album. This is classic Solarstone sound: emotional, summery, feel good trance with a distinctive balearic feel in it. I've heard the whole album and like it a lot. It's not a club centric album consisting of short edits of club hits but rather a musically varied journey through different genres and tempos. Rich has also asked if I'd remix this which I'm definitely considering if only I get my studio up-and-running again as I'm in middle of massive update project.

Listening and chilling :music: :)

1. Solarstone: Touchstone

Title track from Rich "Solarstone" Mowatt's forthcoming artists album. This is classic Solarstone sound: emotional, summery, feel good trance with a distinctive balearic feel in it. I've heard the whole album and like it a lot. It's not a club centric album consisting of short edits of club hits but rather a musically varied journey through different genres and tempos. Rich has also asked if I'd remix this which I'm definitely considering if only I get my studio up-and-running again as I'm in middle of massive update project.

:choon: :bravo: :choon:

2. Andy Moor vs Lange: Stadium Four (Allende Remix)

Finnish Allende gives his trademark treatment of rocking and rolling bassline combined with widescreen atmospherics this time to Andy & Lange's last year's collaboration Stadium Four. I like Allendes sound a lot currently and it's nicely balancing between being good listening stuff yet rocking at clubs too so it's too fluffy.

:clap:Stadium Four Remix:clap:

Back