How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
2. Andy Moor vs Lange: Stadium Four (Allende Remix)

Finnish Allende gives his trademark treatment of rocking and rolling bassline combined with widescreen atmospherics this time to Andy & Lange's last year's collaboration Stadium Four. I like Allendes sound a lot currently and it's nicely balancing between being good listening stuff yet rocking at clubs too so it's too fluffy.

Allende is quickly becoming my favorite trance producer.. been playing his stuff like crazy lately! This will definitely not be an exception :choon: Insane remix of an already great track

I remember when I heard Armin play the original version of this track for the first time at Amnesia during his recording of UR4 I was trying to make a setlist and I wrote down "Cliff Richard and the Shadows on drugs" :)

* Now Listening: 1331 ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 018 on AH.FM *

Finnish Allende gives his trademark treatment of rocking and rolling bassline combined with widescreen atmospherics this time to Andy & Lange's last year's collaboration Stadium Four. I like Allendes sound a lot currently and it's nicely balancing between being good listening stuff yet rocking at clubs too so it's too fluffy.

Andy Moor
Andy Moor
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Andy Moor

Aliases: Andrew Beardmore, Dub Disorder, Dwight van Man, Sworn
In Groups: Indigo (3), Leama & Moor, Lewis & Moor, Tilt, Whiteroom, Zoo DJs
Profile: DJ, producer, remixer, musician

Tuned in a little late :)
Got caught up with football
15d3z7t.jpg
15d3z7t.jpg

Whats up everyone?

FAITHLESS SUN TO ME ......Cool remix :grinning: :music:

3. Faithless: Sun to Me (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
I've played already the original and Alex Morph remixes in the show and Jerome's mix is a very strong one. Not one to differ from his usual style so it combines a hypnotic prog groove with a big room breakdown having that recognizable Faithless riff. Sister Bliss surely knows her catchy melodies! Btw, it seems that Jerome/Allende remix per Radio Unity is becoming almost mandatory;)

Totally awesome! Did a tour around Oahu checking out countless Lost filming locations, including Dharmaville :)

Cool! Glad you enjoyed yourself :) Wish I could go there some day. Always been a big fan of Lost.. and well, Sweden sucks! :rofl:

Also :choon::choon:

* Now Listening: 1326 ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 018 on AH.FM *

3. Faithless: Sun to Me (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
I've played already the original and Alex Morph remixes in the show and Jerome's mix is a very strong one. Not one to differ from his usual style so it combines a hypnotic prog groove with a big room breakdown having that recognizable Faithless riff. Sister Bliss surely knows her catchy melodies! Btw, it seems that Jerome/Allende remix per Radio Unity is becoming almost mandatory;)

Jerome Isma-Ae
Jerome Isma-Ae
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jerome Isma-Ae

Aliases: Ghostdrummer, Glamarama, High Tech Child, The
In Groups: A.F.M., ACME, Aerosoul (2), Dolce & Cubana, Future Funk, Jerome Isma-Ae & Woodboy, Players Inc., Solaphonics, Stream, The

Back