• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
got the tunes playing, just took awhile to switch threads, twas busy

yup. I just found 'being able' to continue a given contact' is taken for granted a tad few times too often ( looking back ) :smile1:
We should all make more time to be with our friends. I'm terrible for thinking that because I still have a valid email/phone for someone that "we're still in touch."

Talking regularly is being in touch. Seeing each other is being in touch. Having contact info is not.

* Welcome Forum Newbie Canada *

Dude.. you should be more lively when presenting the show...sounds like you are on something lol
Sunday, 16-11-2008, 01:59 PM #8
lallouss
Just got here :fishing:

lallouss is online now :angel:
< click me ! :bravo:

* :dancing: Welcome :ah: at Afterhours.FM :loveah: lallouss ! :super: *

Sorry, have a lot troubles connecting to the internet with this mobile thingy...but glad to see so many people here :D

We should all make more time to be with our friends. I'm terrible for thinking that because I still have a valid email/phone for someone that "we're still in touch."

Talking regularly is being in touch. Seeing each other is being in touch. Having contact info is not.

hello in·iq·ui·trance:hug:hows it goin?

so hows everyone doing tonight? how was the weekend?

Sorry, have a lot troubles connecting to the internet with this mobile thingy...but glad to see so many people here :D

Hello Tempo Giusto:hug: nice show so far:grinning:

I've had a few different friends bug me for this reason.

On the other hand I've had somewhat the opposite occur. I've had friends complain at me for spending too much time with other friends. I have yet to find a way of saying that there is only so many hours in a day, without coming off sounding rude about it. If I went full tilt spending as much time with people as they want me to, I wouldn't be able to sleep. It'd have to be cut out completely.

It's also tough when 2 different people are both saying you are their best friend. I guarantee the one that came back will want to be back into that spot again, so that'll be 3. Though I have had that up at 5 in the past.

Not excited about this track, though.

Back