Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Enough of those big block yuck posts...

*grooves* :)

This tune is awesome.

Quite trippy : o

* Now Vocally Relaxing : 794 ~ Tempo Giusto - Global Sound Drift 015 on AH.FM *

Hey there, how is it going?

Thank you, glad to hear you've liked it so far...let's hope it'll stay that way or get even better :grinning:

:clap: :choon: oh - to me, your way of presenting the show perfectly matches the lazy relaxed style you spin Tempo ! :dancing: :cap:

This is very nice:grinning:

It's also tough when 2 different people are both saying you are their best friend. I guarantee the one that came back will want to be back into that spot again, so that'll be 3. Though I have had that up at 5 in the past.

I've been in that situation too. Other people will tell you when you ask them for advice, "I wish I was in your position," but as a decent person, you don't want to hurt any of their feelings, and it's uncomfortable.

However, getting married solves the problem, unless you're in Utah.

Heh well Dan, I think it's hard to please everyone with every track on the show...something that others might find awesome could be something others find crap. Thats why I'm trying to vary, to keep things interesting and fresh for everyone...and thanks danmark, great to hear that ;D

Getting married... I almost feel like I should follow that with a joke

Heh well Dan, I think it's hard to please everyone with every track on the show...something that others might find awesome could be something others find crap. Thats why I'm trying to vary, to keep things interesting and fresh for everyone...and thanks danmark, great to hear that ;D

ur doing great so far mate! :clap: :music::music:

more weird sounds :w00t: :w00t: :super:

so hows everyone doing tonight? how was the weekend?

hey Dan :hug:
mine was so light. lot of relax, music, videos and so on :) ehh and i wasnt clubbing yesterday although it was saturday night..:mask:

* at times it's hard to please 'everyone' . Point is : should that be something to feel uncomfortable with ? *

Well here's something that probably suits your taste better then ;)

:dancing: keep true to yourself Tempo - the masses are changing .. .. .. And at àny given moment there will be ones around who have a different taste :cap:

Back