Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Now...... Sorry for the potential disturbance that I might bring here... but, since I've tuned in yesterday, after a (very) short experience that turned out being quite "surprising" on DI, I just wonder if posts such as :choonalert:or "When I was in China on the All-American Ping Pong team, I just loved playing ping-pong with my Flexolite ping pong paddle. " or anything that might be out of context or a simple expression of how I enjoy a set but with out any constructive comment, just a smiley.... anyhow, question: do you accept this as being a correct behaviour here??
Sorry for the interruption guys, but it has to be done, for my sake!!!

Now...... Sorry for the potential disturbance that I might bring here... but, since I've tuned in yesterday, after a (very) short experience that turned out being quite "surprising" on DI, I just wonder if posts such as :choonalert:or "When I was in China on the All-American Ping Pong team, I just loved playing ping-pong with my Flexolite ping pong paddle. " or anything that might be out of context or a simple expression of how I enjoy a set but with out any constructive comment, just a smiley.... anyhow, question: do you accept this as being a correct behaviour here??

well Dan said here you have freedom of speech and you can express your feelings with respect here and everyone respects each other, it's all about friends, music and fun.

So let's have fun and a party, Dan said this is our home:super:

Since i came here i was very welcomed by the people were here already and by the staff:super:

well Dan said here you have freedom of speech and you can express your feelings with respect here and everyone respects each other, it's all about friends, music and fun.

Since i came here i was very welcomed by the people were here already and by the staff:super:
cooooool:music:

Yes indeed but it sux that I have to leave now

hopefully be back later...take care trancers :hug:

ok man,take care:hug:

i didn't get an official welcome :p

j/k LOL :)

Alex Kunnari - Lifter :lovers:

i agree with piccoli, everyone has right to have fun & express their thoughts/feelings

OK, cool, then let's start to add a little bit of quality in my posting then:)

"Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir. But I found somethin lot better: TRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :wow::super::super:

were no dictatorship, what piccoli said are my words.

:hug: all

Up to present, AH has never had a requirement to stay on the topic of music in the threads. They're here for the folks who are sharing the same musical experience to gather and relate to one another, in whatever direction the conversation takes us.

I suppose out of appreciation for the DJ we should occasionally come back to the topic of the music itself, but I'm quite guilty of leading topics astray. Actually, in the past AH staff have been the ones leading the lost lambs into off-topic-ville. :)

As for the short contructive-less posts, I know I prefer to have something of substance to respond to, but that's a personal opinion, there's no requirement to do more than express your feelings.

OK, cool, then let's start to add a little bit of quality in my posting then:)

"Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir. But I found somethin lot better: TRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :wow::super::super:
:lol::lol:...me too

Back