We love, we leave. We take, we give.
Release yourself - it's a big sky.

It's a big sky.
We love, we leave. We take, we give.
Release yourself - it's a big sky.
It's a big sky.

It's a big sky

release your self

Up to present, AH has never had a requirement to stay on the topic of music in the threads. They're here for the folks who are sharing the same musical experience to gather and relate to one another, in whatever direction the conversation takes us.

I suppose out of appreciation for the DJ we should occasionally come back to the topic of the music itself, but I'm quite guilty of leading topics astray. Actually, in the past AH staff have been the ones leading the lost lambs into off-topic-ville. :)

As for the short contructive-less posts, I know I prefer to have something of substance to respond to, but that's a personal opinion, there's no requirement to do more than express your feelings.

Honestly, don't want to be too heavy on that subject, but I've been on quite a few dance floor around the world, and most dj really enjoy public reaction to a set, a specialy well done transition, a very nice "montée" and the public rarely write a 5 lines note to do so, they shout, smile, ask for more!!!! Since I'm listening to this radio in the same mode, I simply react in the same mode!!!! So cool if you have nothing against, and I sware that I'll try to catch up fast with the shared knowledge of the other guys here present and make sure I do some "QUALITY" comments from time to time!!!!

:super::super:
End of my question/convesation on this subject!!!:choonalert:

snow you know:)

yes, but i'm stuck indoors LOL...at least is Sunday and i don;t have to drive in the damn thing :)

time for another monster tune:

:choon: Niklas Harding & Funabashi - Addictive (Mat Zo Remix) [Armada] :choon:

i like your set a lot Aafik:super:

Honestly, don't want to be too heavy on that subject, but I've been on quite a few dance floor around the world, and most dj really enjoy public reaction to a set, a specialy well done transition, a very nice "montée" and the public rarely write a 5 lines note to do so, they shout, smile, ask for more!!!! Since I'm listening to this radio in the same mode, I simply react in the same mode!!!! So cool if you have nothing against, and I sware that I'll try to catch up fast with the shared knowledge of the other guys here present and make sure I do some "QUALITY" comments from time to time!!!!

:super::super:
End of my question/convesation on this subject!!!:choonalert:

yeah it's better end that conversation and have fun, express your feelings to the dj like now witth great tuuuune:choonalert:

:super:

yes, but i'm stuck indoors LOL...at least is Sunday and i don;t have to drive in the damn thing :)

I wish here would be snow like there is.... its all melted away here now :(

Chooon :choonalert:

Hello everyone, MASSIVE respect for one and only AAFIK

Just wanted to say I love your sooo progressive shows!

Cheers mates

Back