Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
You mean Ari? If so, answer is am emphatic "No,he's not worthy!" I woldn't even kick him down some of that "fizzy yellow stuff". But then being a legend in your own mind does have certain advantages. At least until reality sets in.... :wow:

don't even tell that name, shooooooooooooo, now that is past, let's enjoy the music here with the friends here:music:

:super:

don't even tell that name, shooooooooooooo, now that is past, let's enjoy the music here with the friends here:music:

Well, okay, if you insist...

And look what I found, just for you... :bananadance:

man this was a great afternoon/evening for me, it's taking my addiction to insane..LOL

my player says 244 minutes:wow:

Quite amazing vocals!

man this was a great afternoon/evening for me, it's taking my addiction to insane..LOL

my player says 244 minutes:wow:

that's only 4 hours LOL...mine's been running since 8am and its almost 6pm here

now here at :loveah:is top quality on the shows:choonalert:

:super::super:

next one more show :super:

LOL:lol: nice one

btw did have this link over there? if you had they deleted:lol:

You mean Ari? If so, answer is am emphatic "No,he's not worthy!" I woldn't even kick him down some of that "fizzy yellow stuff". But then being a legend in your own mind does have certain advantages. At least until reality sets in.... :wow:

fwiw - only reason I did is becuase meaning was not clear to me from Piccoli's initial post above. My response was quick, tongue in cheek, w/o wasting time delving into the "drama".

But if you're asking whether I have been banned at certain other board, the answer is no (at least not to my knowledge). I don't plan on hanging out there much anymore, however, so it doesn't matter. I'll probably still choon into certain shows, e.g. StoreNForward & Ciaocmix video parties. I mean, those are too much of a riot to pass up, eh?

Moving forward... Liking these tunes :music:

Want my own emo, though, so can be ever so special like tcl. I'm dog person however. Could be lots of fun, dogs and cats living together on the boards. Imagine that. Next thing you know trance may just be solution for world peace

Do kind of like this one though, reminds me of my commercial fisherman days... :captain:

Prost :beer2:

Back