Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
fwiw - only reason I did is becuase meaning was not clear to me from Piccoli's initial post above. My response was quick, tongue in cheek, w/o wasting time delving into the "drama".

But if you're asking whether I have been banned at certain other board, the answer is no (at least not to my knowledge). I don't plan on hanging out there much anymore, however, so it doesn't matter. I'll probably still choon into certain shows, e.g. StoreNForward & Ciaocmix video parties. I mean, those are too much of a riot to pass up, eh?

Moving forward... Liking these tunes :music:

Want my own emo, though, so can be ever so special like tcl. I'm dog person however. Could be lots of fun, dogs and cats living together on the boards. Imagine that. Next thing you know trance may just be solution for world peace

Do kind of like this one though, reminds me of my commercial fisherman days... :captain:

Prost :beer2:

check this out mate: http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/8225-24-12-2007-ah-fm-end-year-countdown.html

really nice track

yes. It's nice that you don't artificially bump bpm's like some other stations in order to create artificial sense of "high energy". Flowing quite nicely here in this set.

fwiw - only reason I did is becuase meaning was not clear to me from Piccoli's initial post above. My response was quick, tongue in cheek, w/o wasting time delving into the "drama".

But if you're asking whether I have been banned at certain other board, the answer is no (at least not to my knowledge). I don't plan on hanging out there much anymore, however, so it doesn't matter. I'll probably still choon into certain shows, e.g. StoreNForward & Ciaocmix video parties. I mean, those are too much of a riot to pass up, eh?

Moving forward... Liking these tunes :music:

Want my own emo, though, so can be ever so special like tcl. I'm dog person however. Could be lots of fun, dogs and cats living together on the boards. Imagine that. Next thing you know trance may just be solution for world peace

Do kind of like this one though, reminds me of my commercial fisherman days... :captain:

Prost :beer2:

well, for me that is finished, a page is passed, and now i have another addiction to music with great shows everyday and very soon i have plans to help this person (Dan)donating for his dedication for the trance music, giving us what we love, he deserves that, as he says this is ours, community.

and now back to the music, this was a great set:choonalert:

Here is a tracklist :

1.Massi - Show You (The Cube Guys Dub Remix) [Global Underground]
2.Bs As Deep - The Last Angel (Explore Remix) [Carica Deep]
3.Sasha & Emerson - Scorchio (Original Mix) [BMG]
4.Rafael Frost - Run To You (The Scumfrog Remix) [Aleph]
5.Jay Lumen - Ultra (Original Mix) [Baroque]
6.Joshua Cunningham - Tokyo 3000 [KYR]
7.Jes - Heaven (Fonzerelli Remix) [Magik Musik]
8.Salt Tank - Eugina 2000 (Tiesto Remix) [Lost Language]
9.Underwater - Sleeping Under The Stars (Original Mix) [Shah Music]
10.Shawn Mitiska And Joey Medina - After-Hours Ensemble (David West Remix) [Curve]

Thanks for listenig and see ya next time !

PEACE! :)

Oh, la, la! Party time :) Holy Moly!! That's some line up. Sweet.

But if you get chance sometime, check out one of Olli and Thomas's live vid feeds.

ok will do mate :)

Cool first track, judging by vocals probably glad it's a dub mix though :)

Here is a tracklist :

1.Massi - Show You (The Cube Guys Dub Remix) [Global Underground]
2.Bs As Deep - The Last Angel (Explore Remix) [Carica Deep]
3.Sasha & Emerson - Scorchio (Original Mix) [BMG]
4.Rafael Frost - Run To You (The Scumfrog Remix) [Aleph]
5.Jay Lumen - Ultra (Original Mix) [Baroque]
6.Joshua Cunningham - Tokyo 3000 [KYR]
7.Jes - Heaven (Fonzerelli Remix) [Magik Musik]
8.Salt Tank - Eugina 2000 (Tiesto Remix) [Lost Language]
9.Underwater - Sleeping Under The Stars (Original Mix) [Shah Music]
10.Shawn Mitiska And Joey Medina - After-Hours Ensemble (David West Remix) [Curve]

Thanks for listenig and see ya next time !

PEACE! :)
just copying tracklist on next seite :mask: i'm too lazy to switch them every few minutes :mask:

site not seite :mask: have no idea why i wrote german :unsure:

just copying tracklist on next seite :mask: i'm too lazy to switch them every few minutes :mask:

site not seite :mask: have no idea why i wrote german :unsure:

:lol:

Back