Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
if i knew how to work computer i would send you a pic of my surroundings so that you can see im not lying..... what about you... you can as well be lying ...for that matter any one in here can be lying ...like not to mention some names .... with the stories that they say....:wow::grinning:

ive met a few person here live.... so yes I can lie but I cant cause hallucinations for ppl Im around :mask: so I think they have seen me as I am in real life :lol:

if i knew how to work computer i would send you a pic of my surroundings so that you can see im not lying..... what about you... you can as well be lying ...for that matter any one in here can be lying ...like not to mention some names .... with the stories that they say....:wow::grinning:

Your spelling and grammar are so atrocious that it's impossible to take you at face value. As for pictures, you get a picture of just about anything on the Web. I'd believe you if I spoke to you live via web cam, and if you showed me your driver's license and birth certificate. Other than that kind of proof ... no way.

I'm inclined to believe you are a "special needs" child of about 10 years old. And you are home schooled, but when, I could not imagine. Your parents sure don't seem to supervise you in any way whatsoever. :mask:

woooooot :love: :wub: :lovers:

Aly & Fila vs FKN feat. Jahala - How Long (Kris O'neil Remix & XiJaro Edit)

oops so that was just in my player :mask:

Does anyone know if the Mp3 of Funabashi "You" is available for sale anywhere?

checked the usual download stores and no results, nothing on Funabashi myspace either

Global DJ Broadcast January 17th 2008 With Markus Schulz

01. Bebop - Breakthrough Woodpecker
02. D-Formation & Prompt - Inbound
03. Sander Van Doorn - The Bass (Wardt Remix)
04. Andrea Doria vs. LXR - Beauty Of Silence (In Petto Remix)
05. Leon Bolier - Ocean Drive Boulevard
06. Duderstadt Feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Duderstadt Uplifting Mashup Dub)
07. ID
08. Funabashi - You
09. Dirty Dot - Heart of Pain (Monogato's Funk n' Trance Mix)
10. ID

06. Duderstadt Feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Duderstadt Uplifting Mashup Dub)
07. ID
08. Funabashi - You
10. ID

never mind :whistle:

Your spelling and grammar are so atrocious that it's impossible to take you at face value. As for pictures, you get a picture of just about anything on the Web. I'd believe you if I spoke to you live via web cam, and if you showed me your driver's license and birth certificate. Other than that kind of proof ... no way.

I'm inclined to believe you are a "special needs" child of about 10 years old. And you are home schooled, but when, I could not imagine. Your parents sure don't seem to supervise you in any way whatsoever. :mask:
the problem is im my own parent...pay my own mortgage and feed my self ... so i dont worry bout what any --ONE HAS TOO SAY... dont do drugs dont smoke and for sure i dont drink... so i dont think that i have a problem unlike you trying to solve EVERY PROBLEM...:lol:

i believe #10 is heatbeat - protoculture :music::choonalert:

sorry im one behind

07. ID
08. Funabashi - You
10. ID
11. Heatbeat - Protoculture (Original Mix)

sorry im one behind

07. ID
08. Funabashi - You
10. ID

no problem :music:

07. ID
08. Funabashi - You
10. ID
12. Arnej - People Come, People Go (Maor Levi Remix)

the problem is im my own parent...pay my own mortgage and feed my self ... so i dont worry bout what any --ONE HAS TOO SAY... dont do drugs dont smoke and for sure i dont drink... so i dont think that i have a problem unlike you trying to solve EVERY PROBLEM...:lol:

Like I said ... I don't believe a single word that you say. I would have to see proof, and I doubt that you will ever supply it to anyone. After all, you're special needs, and so legally can't sign a contract or get a license or do much of anything else except be what you are ... whatever that actually is. :mask:

where did you get married to your boyfriend?

nice set for markus ....... nice first hour... very nice ...come play at club space in miami like that.. very nice better yet come to hard rock cafe.. danny teneglia was here just this past saturday.. very nice night out ... from 10.00pm until 10.00am what a night ...

Arnej - People Come, People Go (Maor Levi Remix)

impossible to overplay! :lovers:

:dancing:

Like I said ... I don't believe a single word that you say. I would have to see proof, and I doubt that you will ever supply it to anyone. After all, you're special needs, and so legally can't sign a contract or get a license or do much of anything else except be what you are ... whatever that actually is. :mask:
W H A T , E V E R:grinning:

07. ID
08. Funabashi - You
10. ID
12. Arnej - People Come, People Go (Maor Levi Remix)
13. Kyau & Albert - 7 Skies

nice set for markus ....... nice first hour... very nice ...come play at club space in miami like that.. very nice better yet come to hard rock cafe.. danny teneglia was here just this past saturday.. very nice night out ... from 10.00pm until 10.00am what a night ...

And then you type something like that. It's almost adult. :mask:

we are not married .we just are a couple ..never married,i wonder if he might want too. :lol:

where would you like to get married then?

florida is a lovely state, id love to get married there

Back