• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Choon :mml: :love:

still dont get this thursday as a party day in the UK..... :mask: ok have a fun :grinning:

I thought it's only like that where I live. Cause 'DJ' is busy on other days hehe.. He's old, plays crap music and only till midnight or 1 am so you don't even have time to get drunk and start maybe not enjoying but being able to listen... Argg.. :p

He's a guy. I'm not positive about his real age or anything else about him. He says one thing but acts a completely different way. So ... it's hard to say for sure who the real Deeray is. :mask:
hello CATLADY ... im okay today....and YOU...:hug:

hello CATLADY ... im okay today....and YOU...:hug:

I'm fine. That AVA is definitely you. :mask:

Don't you have a job or go to school or do anything at all? :confused:

I thought it's only like that where I live. Cause 'DJ' is busy on other days hehe.. He's old, plays crap music and only till midnight or 1 am so you don't even have time to get drunk and start maybe not enjoying but being able to listen... Argg.. :p

theres lots of ppl out on thursdays in London..... so weird.... I guess employers doesnt like thursdays :lol:

Global DJ Broadcast January 17th 2008 With Markus Schulz

01. Bebop - Breakthrough Woodpecker
02. D-Formation & Prompt - Inbound
03. Sander Van Doorn - The Bass (Wardt Remix)
04. Andrea Doria vs. LXR - Beauty Of Silence (In Petto Remix)
05. Leon Bolier - Ocean Drive Boulevard
06. Duderstadt Feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Duderstadt Uplifting Mashup Dub)
07. ID

how can i make my avar larger than it is

Spend money and become an AH supporter. But you have to have a bank checking account to do that. But I don't believe you have money nor a bank account. :mask:

How are you and Cherise doing? :hug:

I imagine she has her hands full helping her sister with all them babies. :wow:

we are doing ok'ish... :hug:

yeah she went to visit her sister at the hospital tonite :grinning:

Back