• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

:wow::wow::wow:
why?what´s wrong?

how come you're not sleeping!?

some a$$hole fell asleep at the wheel or was drunk and was crashing into me on the higway so i swerved to avoid him and went on a skid, did a 360 across 3 lanes of highway, and went off the road in the field, and more skidding...scared the crap out of me, and f*ed up the front of the car,and the idiot never stopped :(

i can't sleep, i close my eyes and see it all over again :cry:

how was sander? :mml:

:hug:

he was great, but in between B&J and SVD was Infected Mushroom...i felt i was in hell for an hour and a half

some ******* fell asleep at the wheel or was drunk and was crashing into me on the higway so i swerved to avoid him and went on a skid, did a 360 across 3 lanes of highway, and went off the road in the field, and more skidding...scared the crap out of me, and f*ed up the front of the car,and the idiot never stopped :(

he was great, but in between B&J and SVD was Infected Mushroom...i felt i was in hell for an hour and a half
ohh, hope you are alright then :confused:

some a$$hole fell asleep at the wheel or was drunk and was crashing into me on the higway so i swerved to avoid him and went on a skid, did a 360 across 3 lanes of highway, and went off the road in the field, and more skidding...scared the crap out of me, and f*ed up the front of the car,and the idiot never stopped :(

oh maaaaaaaaaan:wow::wow::wow:

i hope you be OK,kisses!!
:hug::hug:

:ohmy:

:console:

yeah, i'm OK physically, but psychologically i don't feel good

Oh my God! :yikes: I hope ur alright hun :hug: :console:

yeah, i'm OK physically, but psychologically i don't feel good

I hope u'll feel better in time :hug:

Lame t4e,seeming how you are chatting with us guess you OK.:hug:

Oh my God!!! I'm glad you didn't get hurt! that's terrible!

i hope you are OK:hug:...jeez that was really bad

you didn't get injured?

Back